Exotic pets level change (wtf?)

Um. So like. Why was this scaled so terribly? I can’t use half my pets now because they’re exotic. Pets i’ve had for like… 6, 7 years, can no longer use because my hunter got scaled to level 32, and exotic pets is now level 39. What in the world kind of sense does that make?

Six or seven years and you never reached max level? Don’t know what to tell you.

On the bright side, getting to 39 now will only take you about an hour or two and then you can use them all.

1 Like

i liked lower level pvp on him. I shouldn’t lose stuff i already had because of a level squish.

1 Like

That sucks. And it makes no sense. It’s as if saying BM can’t be BM until you’re high level. There’s tons of exotic pets in low level zones. So by the time you can tame them you’re strong enough to one-shot them. It’s super dumb. Exotic pets should be at level 10 at most.

Barring the one expansion we were able to get them at level 10, we have always had to wait until mid-levels to get access to exotic pets.

Same here been playing Classic for a bit, but logged into Retail on my BM Hunter and found out my exotic pets (Core Hounds)x2 are useless after all the work lvling and using them for years. Total BS