Existential Dred Hotline [H]

Existential Dred Hotline a horde guild here on Mal’Ganis currently recruiting. We have 2 raid teams W/Th 7-10 CST & Fr/Sat 8-11 CST. Currently 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M. Looking for dps. Looking for a mage and spriest. But anyone should message us and see where we can fit you. We also run M+ daily with multiple groups going at multiple times throughout the day. You can always come just to hang out as well. We have a fun social atmosphere and would love to meet new people. If you have any questions or would just like some information reply here or find me or the guild leader in game at JHIGG22#1471 and Nuela#11908 respectively. Look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

<< Raid Lead.

Great group of 30yr old + raiders. Fun attitudes, good times.

1 Like

<< Weekend RL

Relaxed & Chill group, just looking to do some content!

1 Like

Bump with an update. Now 1/8H and 7/8N

1 Like

here’s my LFG post. i’d be down to clown with the gang, but i am looking for a good personal fit more than player skill. it’s going to be 2023 and i’m not looking to hear “Gamer words” thrown around 24/7 in raid ya know what i mean? looking for a very relaxed space :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I looked through your post and we would love to have you. I think we would be a good fit for you in a social atmosphere way. A lot of people here are prior CE raiders that just want to chill and have some fun. I will say we are pretty heavy on melee right now so I do not know that we could guarantee you a raid spot. I will message you on discord and see what you think.

1 Like

replying that i got the discord message & want to let everyone know i can make either 2 raid days, though i prefer the weekdays vs the weekend. additionally, i’d be happy to talk about raid comp if necessary should my preferred spec/class not be a good fit. i can play quite a few things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump with an update

1 Like

Active discord and some pretty amazing core members!!!

1 Like

Bumping this post as we are still looking for a few more solid people for our raid teams :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great guild progression on H raz, need more solid raiders, going for that AOTC

1 Like

Great guild, Good Progression 7/8 heroic VOI looking for more solid raiders for progression on raz, Going for That AOTC. Also looking to get into Mythic Prog.

1 Like

Rasz is gonna be a dead boss soon!! Needing solid people looking for a fun and relaxed raid environment so we can move into mythic prog 1 day a week!

1 Like

Complete positive feedback for this group. Outgoing most of the time, but knows how to reel it in for more serious raiding situations. Much love to this child and I’ve only known them a short period. Definitely on a solid pace to grow huge and bring in lots of players with their positive attitudes and willingness to teach.

I joined this guild a month and some change ago and Was welcomed practically right away and it feels like the home I was looking for. Very sociable, supportive, active in discord with plenty of raiding and keys. Lots of laughs and shenanigans to be found but at the same time when it comes down to progression, we operate as a whole unit as we grow and work together. 8/8N, 7/8H with lots of 2k and up to go around for keys. It’s like one large extended family. Bumps for dayyyys

Bumping the post for the folks in the place who do the things. Quality group, with folks on pretty much all the time.

I legitimately woke up at 4am today and there 6 people on in a vault pug.

Is home.

Another bump to the post to say we have officially gotten AOTC as a guild. Still looking for some more solid people to round some things out though so hit us up.