Executus Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Executus (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Stealthone
Troll rogue

Testarossa
Tauren Druid
Guilds: RiOT and ALS (AKA Always Losing Sleep)

2 Likes

Territo, Undead, Priest

Noxious

2 Likes

Nhuol - Orc Warlock

Raggis - Troll Hunter

Joined Then Known to gank quite a bit with Crixalis, Mastaxanthor and Scruff.

Where Principia Discordia at? Or anyone from Stugots/NE Plus (or something like that) after the guilds merged? Artifact (Tauren Sham), Enceno (hella characters), Lonewolf (rogue I think).

Where tf is Iced, Trollshaman, anyone from BK Crips? Trolling before trollin

Ghar Tauren Shaman, Guild Schism. Just looking for old raiders or pvpers

1 Like

Kola (original tauren hunter), Trinkett, Trinkk were my mains.

2 Likes

BUNZTAR! BRUH! it me crajy! (undead rogue) (boys are back intown plays in background) CLASSIC! LETS PLAY!

GLA as troll hunter: Cadin

4 Likes

Orcwarrior/Meanmachine here where my trolls be at?

1 Like

Enceno (or Encenoa) the Tauren Warrior.

Spent a long period of time being the GM, RL & MT of the guilds I was in and would love to connect with any former members who are coming back for classic. Lots of of the people you played with exist within a Discord server we run to stay in touch. We’d love to play with you again or at least connect.

Guilds I ran: Principia Discordia & Epidemic
Guilds I was in or ran (can’t remember): Mail Order Brides

Connect with me on Battlenet as Enceno#1753,
on Discord as Enceno#7514
or join our discord at (add https://) discord.gg/Qvn5gwA

Howdy Trollshaman! I recall the name, but it’s been nearly a decade! I’m the former GM, Enceno. If you remember hit up my discord as I’m trying to get some people together to play in Classic.

Mazono
hunter
used to play with guild called wrath
gio and reivajj where good friends of mine when i was younger. Wonder if they will play again

Hello :slight_smile: I was in GLA

George and Mikey I miss you <3

3 Likes

Bigmc. Orc Hunter from Fulcrum

Crazyheal / Crazyheals holy/shadow priest - DaKor

1 Like

Franky - Dwarf Priest - Grand Marshal BOIS

Where’s the old team at?

Freaking Territo, Zael, Andriy, Vesi. Iced drama… Spinnaz, Snackz, randoms who go popped in STV

1 Like

ShrekT n RekT

-I C E D

2 Likes