Executus Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Executus (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

Thanros, Human Warrior from the guild Exodus.

Not really looking for anyone in particular. Just gonna see if I recognize any names.

3 Likes

Darthstelz, dwarf hunter, i had one person i met and sorta befriended. Icemark, are you out there?!

Bamx - Discord is Bamx#6226
Human Warrior GM of Eternal

Calling all past members to join us for Classic. Many of use have kept in contact over the last decade. Weve been planning our Classic Guild since before its announcement.

Main Raid is Tuesday 8pm est

Alt / Pug raid is Saturday or Sunday 1pm EST. (Announced weekly)

Contact me for details or just to say hi
-Bamx

2 Likes

Wheres BobbyBlaze (M NE War with Hand of Rag, transferred over), Bonita (F NE Hunter), Inequality (M Dwarf Rogue), and Prymus (Owner of PryRock Mountain) at?

10/10 would spam BGs with old executus crew again, I can bring Bonita.

Zleetz - Human Warrior!

Mostly looking for any of the peeps I’d run across and spent nights/days trolling in /lfg et al.

2 Likes

Soular Male human warlock. In the progression guild Dusk dalton193#1457

Darksword - Night Elf Warrior. Two of my absolute best WOW friends of all time were Icdeadpeople (or something close) a NE Rogue and Juggernaught (spelling is close) who was a Human paladin. I would give anything to be able to reconnect with them again, two of the nicest people I have ever known!

Looking for my man Varix, NE Warrior, from TBC days

Apple bottom jean, boots with the FUR!

1 Like

Moontzypher / NE Druid (Boomkin)

Was in the guild Cannon Fodder and Nights of Edge Blade (or something like that haha)

Yo Rhue, Shuppet, you out there?!

1 Like

<— Lyrella - Night Elf Hunter
Looking for old friends.

Zenthori - H.Pally - Looking for Baldrobe; Baldy are you still around?!

My name was Drue, I was a holy paladin in Cloud Nine. I was only 15 at the time but these are the names of the guildies I remember. Chuan, Fantasyman, Vier, Iced, Spinnaz, Sweetdreams, Territo, Xin. Anyone from cloud nine or cashville bKcripZ please contact me.

1 Like

Hit up the Horde thread. Territo in there. Haven’t seen anyone else from BK tho

best i could find was iceds pvp video lol

TATE, the holy Human Paladin reporting for duty!

I played during TBC with two guilds: ADHD and Heroic.

Familiar names: Titanman, Frozencpu, Dalfuror

I think I remember that guy!

Are you talking about the Alliance guild called “ The Edge of Blades Fate” or something like that?

DUDE I was in cannon fodder. My toons name was Darthstelz before i got hacked and deleted, then it was Magyk. My dads name was Mogrid and Whoodey. Sound familiar at all? We def were in the same guild at one point tho thats crazy