Exclusive Realm (No cross-realm)

Hi GD!

How about an exclusive PVP server. Where we can’t transfer to (or from). A single server where people start from scratch and you can only interact with people from that server.

Balance lock for faction where its limited only people who can play based on faction balance ratio close to 1:1

Queue times will be horrible, no layers. But its exclusive to only the lucky few.

1 Like

Turn on War Mode.

4 Likes

What part of exclusive and no cross realm you dont get?

1 Like

What part of this game do you think PvP realms even exist in it’s current state?

I say PVP realm because it includes PVE activities. With contested territories.

I would love an exclusive no cross realm server. Not necessarily for pvp though.

Yes, its not “meant” for PVP only, the focus is to be no cross realm

1 Like

i hope they leave behind a few servers as we move onto shadowlands as legacy servers for BfA, until classic catches up

Exclusive to alliance and horde on one server, there are both bad and good ends to this, we used to have it so back in the day. Today? Everyone would be banned or silenced, even the nicest non caring person would get fed up seeing th trolling, or the attacks, or the same people twenty four seven, either being smashed by them, or beating them all the time.

What most people including you forget is that you and a majority of people don’t have very good skills when it comes to relations towards other people, the facade the fake facade will break down eventually.

We show overly exagerrated goodness and leave everything else behind in our personas, well I dont. But a majority do, when you keep playing with the same people, and it never changes, both friendlies and enemies, at some point that wall of goodness will break.

It will turn into a hellish nightmare with youtubers being able to milk all the drama, the breakups, and bullying, harassment.

While that’s good for ending up in PvP scenarios, war mode has an incredibly bad faction imbalance. Non-RP server shards tend to be horde dominated. RP server shards tend to be wildly alliance dominated.

Better yet: let everyone instance their own WoW experience and restrict interaction to invited guilds/groups.

Now that’s a world worth fighting for.

And PvP realms were wildly horde dominated with the exception of 3/4… out of 250 servers.

I played on 10 different servers only emerald dream had a descent pop rest was heavily imbalanced, it just never worked.

I thought that playing classic i would have the feeling of community turns out it barely changed anything for me.