Excluding LFR players from Vault LFR?

On which one? Because I just did the Dreamsurge and got 480.

It’s not a 100% loot bug. But you do risk getting 350lvl gear when looting vs what is advertised or expected.
Something went amiss mid afternoon and it’s really game-breaking when you expect 460+ and get 350lvl. Defeats the purpose of playing if you’re not going to loot anything to help you progress.

1 Like

Hunt and Dragonsbane Keep both gave 350 to my alts just a bit ago. Pure trash gear!

3 Likes

Ugh, so weirdly broken. Hopefully they fix it. I want to do some things on some alts.

And the weekly cache from the quest for it?

Still waiting on a feast for them, but that would only be 1 480ish item a week. Unless this is some kind of bug.

Any reward that has gear as loot is susceptible.

I just want to know how broken it all is.

I can’t tell you how broken it is. I know my first character got 5 480 pieces now not getting hardly any at all.

2 Likes

Normal dungeons drop 460 Adventurer to upgrade and Heroics drop 476.

Just to reiterate what others have said, 460+ upgradable explorer level gear is dropping from various things, or it was until this loot bug appeared.

Do the timewalking raid for 2-3 peices of loot

do the weekly quest that consists of do the feast, do the hunt, do dragon’s bane

aylag camp and suffion camp both have season 4 loot from quests

world quests

they should be fixing the timewalking weekly as I type this so it should be dropping 493 gear

quests in wrathion/sabellion’s area were giving 463+ gear

But yea, this patch is going to either have a bunch of stuff added to the QA checklist or generate some questions about why the QA checklist wasn’t used

Not anymore. This is now bugged a long with the other loot that seems to have reverted back. More than timewalking is now broken. Don’t know what they did.

1 Like

the last two characters I finished the weekly for gave me 350 green gear. The first six I managed to finish yesterday and this morning ranged from 480 to 502 ilvl.

3 Likes

I hope they fix this soon.

1 Like

theres always one person who parades this false statement out whenever there is a LFR argument. no matter how many times you regurgitate this statement, still wont make it true.

5 Likes

Which events?

Yea we had that to people said they had 400 gear and it was a dissaster with people dieing left and right and you should have seen raz boss my god

You can get a full set of ilvl 460 from follower dungeons which you can upgrade a few pieces to ilvl 464. + random wq’s and timewalking cache you should be able tog et 464 ilvl without much effort.

1 Like

Drop chance plus there vault is like 480 or something my heroic great vault reward is i know higher then lfr