Exclude the twinks from normal que if this change goes through

Imagine the money they’ll make in selling 120 boosts soon.

yeah! i wanna hack the game, and why should blizzard be able to enforce how i play the game!

I wanna run around 1 shotting bosses, who gives blizzard the right to decide i shouldnt be allowed to do that!?

1 Like

this works out in the world too, so yes, pvp.

1 Like

it effects the world pvp, so yeah… pvp.

Really you have a point with leveling alts. I try to have one of each class at max lvl… after leveling at MAX four to 120, I start getting really demotivated (It was hardly this bad lvling in Suramar with the constant ‘An illusion, what are you hiding?!’). I don’t read the quest text, I just go to a highlighted area and grind. I am not incredibly interested in twinking myself though.

Wish I could upvote this more, it did not help slogging through mobs in zones. There was no sense of progressing my alt. It was just over and over ‘fresh into BFA’.

1 Like

or just level with them as you do normally? why do you need to turn off exp to level with them?

“about” you mean in a year and a half…?

Yeah blizzard stop policing the game, i found a creative way to play the game that allows me to 1 shot bosses, how dare you ban me then!?

Here is an idea
Stop trying to abuse the system mechanics just so you can sell speedruns.

It literally doesnt affect anything beyond that.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response, but its because of exactly what the person above was talking about. I like leveling with friends.

Oh I forgot there was a matchmaker to get automatically grouped for wpvp. God how could I miss it? I must have unbound it at some point. Can you tell me where it is in game? My memory is just not what it used to be.

3 Likes

This change is removing options from the players. Literally no one was complaining about this issue. There are other far more important things like professions being Garbo and leveling being a complete snooze

5 Likes

Well, you would find out pretty quickly if one of your group had their xp off, at which point you would quit the party and tell em to go turn it on or get slapped in the face with a dead trout. Or something similar.

They often make game changes without them being in reaction to what the players want (often this is sadly the case). They make judgments on whether particular activities contravene their vision of what the game should be all about, particularly when it comes to exploitive activities.

Their reasoning was probably this: the system of running characters through dungeons to level up faster than they would normally be able to, and paying someone to do that who has a twink specifically for that purpose, would give players with gold to spend an advantage over those who cannot afford to do it.

However, if that IS their rationale, then paid raid and mythic+ runs should also be banned since it does the same thing. I’d very much like to hear their actual reasoning.

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Good job Blizzard, you’ve solved the problem! and made your game worse.

Keep up the great work. :+1:

4 Likes

How many of the complainers are the ones making gold off this?

1 Like

Why do you care? Sounds like you’re another person who spends too much time trying to dictate how others play the game.

Ironic when its turned around right? Lol

How is it you people keep making these terrible choices one after the other?

3 Likes

That’s what all this is about.

I see the 120 boost being with or shortly after 8.2.

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea what point you’re trying to make. Personally I don’t care what you do, or how you do it. I do love it that the guys who spam their leveling 110-120 in two hours sales pitch are going to go silent.