Exciting Class Tuning Incoming – January 23

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Armor reduction is a huge buff to hunter F

4 Likes

cuz locks and disc priest aren’t already tanks

8 Likes

Disc really didn’t need this armour buff on top of already having their passive 30% wall against melee lol

Rip hpal, was already squishy into ret/dh/dk

I feel bad for dks into melee /demo/bm with this change

4 Likes

Plate classes prepare to get bent over in BG team fights?

Blizzard: Hey, you know what those plate classes in BG team fights have too much of? Survivability, lulz

And, let’s make casters that have it super easy in team fights via good positioning harder to kill. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good news is that my shadow priest, which already feels really tanky is going to get even tankier!

Another example of balancing around arena, with absolutely zero regard to what happens in BGs.

9 Likes

It’s a good thing that Warlocks are not already tanky…

I don’t want Blood DKs carrying flags anyhow :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

as a ret pala, i already got bent over in team fights

the position is known to me

at least they buffed our damage. because that is exactly the fantasy retribution conveys, a bent over, vaseline resistant glass cannon

3 Likes

Are you a plate class looking to push deep to try to shut down enemy casters?

LOL, JOKE IS ON YOU!!!

4 Likes

At least you have divine shield, until it gets dispelled by the new even more TANKY priest!

What a joke.

3 Likes

I’ve got to say, these are the most entertaining changes I’ve seen in a long time. I’m not even logged on and I’m entertained.

3 Likes

on yes, divine shield

the most glorious CC break in the entire game. it’s on a 3.5 min CD and causes forebearence as opposed to the trinket, but hey, it shines! it gleams! it’s gone.

3 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t stopped laughing yet myself. Nonstop, hilarity!

2 Likes

There’s only one thing that could make this day better.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice…I mean Bloomsday, Bloomsday, Bloomsday

I have invoked the name three times!

2 Likes

inc Plate tears. It’s so hard to dominate via faceroll for 8+ years!

casters finally receive a minor defensive buff and suddenly it’s the end of the world for ppl that rolled flavor of the decade classes.

if you lose rating over this as plate melee, you’re trash.

5 Likes

lock gettin some extra nice dam reduc from armor changes kek. and huge dark pacts inc. LOCK META

3 Likes

looks like more arena trash changes
looking forward to hunters doing even more damage, and sniper shot will be even better with the stam buff GG

why do plate classes need less armor? are you a melee mage?

3 Likes

Any caster complaining about melee in a BG forum is just basically saying “I’m bad.”

2 Likes

Exactly. People view fighting clothies as easy mode. Now they’ll actually have to work for their kills and they’re upset.

5 Likes

ehehuehuehueehue

lucky blessed 2 piece is back in business

2 Likes