Examples of this game not being new player friendly

Tank : Your dps is low, pay me 10k or I leave.

This was in a +2 of all places.
Well that interaction was enough for me to delete my rogue.
There’s no place for a sucky dps in this game, so I must adapt!

What about you?

Pay them or they leave? Oh please. That tank was a jerk, +2 is so unserious. I should know, it’s pretty much as high as I ever go in M+.

If the DPS issue is one of gear, well only gearing is going to improve that. If it’s a matter of rotation, there’s plenty of resources out there. There are also groups out there that happily do low keys or base mythics to help people practise. Don’t give up!

Not everyone is like that. I just did an 8 to complete my vault rewards and we had a mage lead 480 ilvl with only 48k dps and no one said anything.

If that actually happened, I’d lol and votekick them.

My rogue always struggled, but this was the last straw I guess.
I played subtlety and it felt like I had 1 st and 1 aoe button, with all my other buttons being boosts with long cooldowns. Not playing rogue again soon.

Nonsense. I’ve been here for over 19 years!

3 Likes

Laugh at their face tell them they are full of themselves and report them for interference with gameplay. Ransoming others is just vile.

Also it’s a +2. DPS gotta get gear too… 0s are not repeatable. Need those 2-5+ for crests to upgrade. Doing that with my warlock at the moment it’s been slow at 502 ilvl. Just a jerk tank.

but did you pay him the 10k is the real question?

1 Like

I’d of open trade and gave him pocket lint

Ha no! I said “So you like to pray on the weak eh? I may suck, but the tank sucks more.”
And then I left. I think they finished without me haha.

2 Likes

You have to up your game. Pull the old someone is at the front door brb and afk the rest of the run.

2 Likes

Heck I got a sword and board. If you need twos I’d smack a few out just to help some low gears for some crests when I’m not on my next main to be lock lol.

Likely getting the 1h tank fyrakk axe this reset so I’m pretty much set to tank 528

Thanks for the offer, but that rogue will no longer be a problem as I deleted him.
Back to tanking for me. People are afraid of that role, but it’s the easiest.

1 Like

Unless your lead there is no vote kick

Free the rogue, undelete him!

2 Likes

Aw. Fair enough. Tbh I’m definitely gonna be collecting dust on my rogue for the foreseeable future since they looking rough in TWW. Though I never delete toons unless they are untouched starter lvlvs

Shame since I started in BC all I wanted was a tauren rogue. Now I got one and love my tauren warlock far more. That and the playstyle and animations are gonna be sick in TWW on all three specs. Super excited!

1 Like