Exalted Reputation Tracker not counting achievements from one toon

At the advice of customer support, I am cross-posting this issue here. The original thread may be found here: Achievements from one character not counting - #9 by Rufflebottom-bloodhoof

I have also filed an in-game bug report.

To summarize: the achievements on my character “Dajakisubo” are not counting toward my “80 Exalted Reputations” achievement, and have not since I returned. The in-game tracker shows “17/80” reputations at Exalted, with me having credit for the “70 Exalted Reputations” achievement.

I submitted an in-game ticket, and the GM was unable to assist; the GMs were, however, able to confirm the issue on their end.

Additional information:
-I quit playing sometime relatively early in Legion; I do not recall precisely what patch it was, but it was well before the Tides of Vengeance patch which added account-wide tracking.
-The character in question was originally Alliance when I came back to the game. The bug was present at that point in time as well, but I did not reach out for assistance until after I faction changed the character to Horde.
-I have not gone through every single character to try and track down whether any of my other characters are experiencing the issue.
-I have performed a full UI reset, and at least one maintenance cycle has passed since I originally reached out for assistance.
-I have reached Exalted with at least one faction since noticing this bug; the faction I reached exalted with did count, but did not cause any of the others to start counting again (the counter increased from 16/80 to 17/80). The counter is tracking new reputations properly, but is not reading any of the reputations I had already completed.

Update: With the 8.3 patch, this problem has been resolved. I do not know whether it was a bug fix or whether the major game update forced it to check my information again, but either way the game is now recognizing this character’s achievements. Hopefully everyone else was similarly fortunate!

1 Like

I’m currently facing this same issue.

I submitted a ticket and was told “There are currently no confirmed bugs with the Exalted Reputation achievements”. Which was then followed by explanation of how faction specific reputations work.

This response was particularly annoying since it’s very easy to see that from one character alone I have well over the 16 reputations it claim that I only have.

Yep me and several other people have posted on the forums about this same issue. I continue to submit a ticket about it and just like you “There is no known issue its working as intended” even though GM’s have told me they see I have 80+ achievements. I’ve put in so many bug reports/GM Tickets they have threatened to terminate my account because I’m “abusing” the GM Ticket because they won’t intervene and give me the achievements we have to wait for the Bug Team to figure it out and fix it… No ETA but in the mean time we still don’t get achievements/titles/mounts/etc and they will threaten to terminate your account because they won’t do anything. Good luck!

Glad to hear that I’m not the only one having this issue!

My warlock (on Illidan) has ~88 Exalted reputations, but during this expansion I mainly played my monk (on Magtheridon), who now has 6 new Battle for Azeroth reputations that the warlock doesn’t have.

I had taken a break for about a year and I was so excited to hear about this particular update since it was exactly applicable to my situation.

However, when I logged on… Instead of displaying 90+ as it should, it says I only had 21 total for both characters. It initially said 20, but I pushed one new unique rep on the warlock but it only added +1 instead of recalculating the total.

Considering I already obtained the 80 Exalted Reputations achievement in 2018, this is unsettling to see it be so significantly incorrect. Also bizarre since I feel like I’m witnessing an obvious bug with screenshots to prove it, but the site says there are no confirmed bugs with this achievement.

Although it seems like it’s not as common of an issue, I really hope this gets some visibility and gets addressed soon. It’s something I’ve been working on for over a decade, and it means a lot to me.

I submitted an in-game bug ticket describing the situation as well. Fingers crossed!

I had a account unjustly banned I just got back a month ago literally. It has 55 Exalted Reps from 2012 before it was banned. My pali has 41 Exalted Reps so with the new change I would have at least the 80 Exalted reps cause some are non unique between the Druid and Paly. I’ve submitted Screenshots, PDF, Excel Spreadsheets, links to WoWhead profile showing and as you see the above post is directly from GM response. What I didn’t post was after I replied I was threated for them to terminate my account if I continued to “harass them” in tickets wanting them to resolve the problem as I posted this over a month ago and nothing has been done. So complain = threaten to terminate your account. Everyday I find it harder to want to play due to mount / reputation achievement bugs. I farm mounts and do achievements its how i enjoy the game. But when the mechanics are broke you play for why continue to play?

I just recently came back from a break. Left around the beginning of BFA, returned within the last couple weeks, and it looks like I am also experiencing this bug. My last achievement was at 45 Reputations Exalted and it was earned on 9/26/16 most likely from my druid. Since WoD I have been maining my shaman who has all the Legion reputations exalted (including the fishers). Looking at my counter towards 50 Reputations Exalted it says 9/50.

So far I have done…

• A full UI reset.
  • This is a fresh installation of WoW.
  • Logged in on all possible characters that can contribute to this achievement
  • Reached Exalted on a new Reputation and that is what pushed the counter to 9/50.

I have never faction swapped either character that would be the major contributors to this achievement as well. Counting it up myself my druid has 44 reps, my death knight has 1, and my shaman has 13 for a total of 58 reputations not counting anything that goes to Best Friend.

This has been going on for months they honestly just don’t care about it anymore. They have more “pressing” issue’s so I know its nothing to them but I’ve canceled my sub. The reason I play the game for “achievements” are gone because they have taken old school feats of strength from me claiming I never got them, stolen mounts for me, and now achievements don’t work, along with mount tracker is broke. So peace out Blizzard thanks for showing you don’t care day by day!

I was at 96 Reps and did a Frostwolf grind on the Horde side and my tracker went to 97. I then did Stockades until I was exhalted with Gnomeragan and the tracker did not count that. I know it is reps across all horde toons with each place only counting as 1 time no matter how many toons are exhalted. But does any know if Alliance and Horde reps don’t count together? I am having a hard time coming up with 100 on horde side only. Im down to grinding Oracles to have a hundred and Shado-Pan Assault which is a once a week grind.

So I take it you didn’t get Thunder Bluff exalted on a Horde toon? If you had, doing Gnomeragan to Exalted wouldn’t have helped; you can’t score reputations on both sides to double up the count.

Here’s an article with the reputation equivalents. It’s a good guide as to what will or won’t work for reputation alternatives.

So this is a bug?
I recently came back for the anniversary event because that deathwing mount called to me, then i learned that reps were account wide. I was ecstatic. this character here as all my reps except for 2 battleground reps (a druid has all the battlegroud reps). I thought it would be a sure easy thing to get that white unicorn mount instead of relying on that awful gambling mechanic for the dreamweaver version. Instead when I looked at my counter…25 of 90.
Look at my reps on this character alone and tell me with a straight face it’s working as intended.

Well, I’m not certain if this is an answer, but I think they now are saying something is wrong officially.

went check your armory thread starter…you have exactly 94 reps at exalted…could be a typo where they put a 9 instead of a 8…since the chiev dont reward mount or anything just overlook it…and focus on the 100 reps for now…by then maybe u get both the chievs…but at 100 reps there is a mount so once u get to 100 exalted i’d fill a complain if u still haven,t earn it…until then not rly worth it to bother on a chiev that dont give nything beside chiev points unless there no goal beyond that to get(aka no progress on nother chiev to get which is done the same way)

Edit Molfsoris(you need 100% of every reps currently in game to exalted to get up to 100 exalted reps)…well minus 1…….i’am at 99 reps and the only 2 faction I haven,t grind up are Defiler and Warsong offensive(both pvp reps)…I just got Frostwolf up to exalted during alterac valley timewalking this year for the anniversary…………other reps that would help but no longer accessible are the 3 Centaurs faction…Shen’Dralar and classic Zandalar

Update: With the 8.3 patch, this problem has been resolved. I do not know whether it was a bug fix or whether the major game update forced it to check my information again, but either way the game is now recognizing this character’s achievements. Hopefully everyone else was similarly fortunate!