Ex Top 30 US raider lf guild hunter/boomkin

Hi,

I am trying to get back into the game and am looking for a raiding guild to do so with. I am returning to the game from a break during BoD and CoS. I was not enjoying the game and decided to pursue other things in my life.

I have top 30 US kills during Uldir and have other top 100 US kills in past xpacs. I am looking for a guild that would like to raid in the top 100 US while staying around 9 hours per week. I live in CST area and would like to end raid no later than 12 AM cst.

I’m really good at writing introductions about myself btw. I raided on my hunter (Twotrapz) during Uldir and finished the first patch of Uldir in the top 10 for US hunters. I then switched to my boomkin (Asaptrapz) to raid with some friends during BoD. I am willing to play whatever DPS class that is needed, but those are the two classes that I have experience on, with my hunter having the majority of my playing time on (BC-present).

Feel free to reply of contact me via btag - Twotrapz#1136

im not sure why it posted as my alt DK

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 6/8H 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 6/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.