Ex CE raider Looking for new team for me and friend

Hey I got a lot of experience raiding in top 100 world scene in mythic on a few different classes/specs (boomy/guardian druid and all 3 mage specs as well as ret paladin and prot paladin) I have a friend looking to get into wow with me for shadowlands he is a hardcore gamer in every game he plays and i know he won’t hold the team back if given the chance to be trialed. Im trying to find us both a home to go hard for shadowlands. Hit me up if interested.

Hello Orochidoppo

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello Orochidoppo
This is a perfect time to come in and get to know us before Shadowlands.

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 /12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment:

• Currently looking for raiders Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 cloak, rank 3 essence ) for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character.
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hello Orochidoppo, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hello,

< ILLICIT> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore is rebuilding for Shadowlands. We entered into Patch 8.3 with two raid teams, and looking to do that and more coming into Shadowlands, achieving CE.

Team Alpha: (Currently on Break/Hiatus)

• This is our more hardcore oriented team
  • Ended Mythic Raiding at 9/12 bosses.

Team Taco:

• This is our more relaxed, and casual progression team.
  • Currently Raiding, 7/12 Mythic Progression and working on Vexiona.

Team Alpha is now on hiatus. We reached a point where we had several raiders either need time off due to work, or wanted to make class changes that we were not able to accommodate. We decided that it was in our interest to focus on rebuilding for Shadowlands instead of fighting the Roster Boss.

Team Taco is still going strong and at this time is a full roster.

What we are looking for:

• Leadership oriented and leadership potential candidates
  • Mythic capable raiders (individually or group)

What we can offer:

• Stable leadership corp
  • Resources
  • Support
  • Stability
  • M+ Runners
  • Mythic capable raiders
  • Social atmosphere and events (I.E. PVP C2A night, Guild Auctions and raffles, Transmog contest, store mount giveaways)

We are more worried about finding the right fit. Players that are skilled, but also not worried about their parses during progression. Players that do research, and prep and do not just show up at raid time to “kill internet dragons” and loot and log. We are a great group, very social, and what we do in game vary greatly. But when it comes to raid, its time to get to business.

Raid days are fluid until we have a better lock on Shadowlands. However raid times would almost certainly not start UNTIL 6 PM Server (PST).

If this sounds like something you are interested in please reach out on Bnet. I will be doing the same.

Recruitment Officer Quick: QuickESQ#1651
Guild Master: Ryme: RyRy#11575

Hey Orochidoppo! Based off what you posted I think we might have exactly what you’re looking for. I’ve posted our blurb below but feel free to get in contact!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain .info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hi Orochiidoppo,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We have the kind of raid environment and technical skills resources that should give your friend a great environment to learn to raid.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you and your friend, give us a look and drop us an app if you two like what you see.

I should mention I was 6/12 mythic 5 months ago when I stopped playing because of some heart issues I had. But I am all healthy now

1 Like

:wave:

Welcome to Serenity Frontier [H] -

Guild Name: Serenity Frontier
Realm/Server: Destromath

:pushpin: About Us:

We are a brand new guild looking to grow immensely. We want to provide a laid back, all raiding and social environment for new and top-end players that enjoy min/maxing their characters, or casual players looking to socialize, and stay extra laid back. We offer many events for casual & raiders weekly. Built as a family, we believe in quality over quantity.

Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. Although we strive towards completing the hardest content in the game, we want everyone to have fun progressing together at the same time.

:boom: What We Are Looking For:

New, Experienced, Raiders, Casual players. You do not need any previous raid, mythic, or any experience to join this guild. It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you have decent corruption and know how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing dungeons, quests and raid bosses, we will help you do that, so long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair, we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players.

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared with consumables for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we are all allowed to still be learning the game, or make mistakes. We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders.

Simply put, the goal of every tier will be CE. We take extreme pride in achieve CE in every raid. So that is something you can always look forward to. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild. We do not discriminate against anyone

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, pvp battles and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled. As well as those sweet weekly events and giveaways.

:fire: Schedule:

Raid times / days: Tues / Friday 7:00pm EST to 12:00 pm EST
Optional day: Saturday 8:00pm EST to 11:30 pm EST (this day will ONLY be used for close kills and if EVERYONE agrees to do it)

:star: Recruitment:

Officers High Priority
Healer High Priority
DPS High Priority
Tank High Priority

We accept all classes and specs, especially casual and social players!

We do not require a minimum item-level or cloak level.
We can help gear any character to get them mythic ready within a week.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here. So while we technically have 0 progression, we are always open to learning and building from the ground up…

:zap: Contact Us:

BattleTag: Scyther#11224
Discord: discord.gg/cpsyQUt

:page_with_curl: Apply Here:
forms.gle/k4dYhYYqKdFeeSXy5

Hey Oro,

My guild is always looking for good players and currently has a high need for a balance druid! Im not sure how hardcore you are wanting to go in shadowlands so my guild may not apply to you, but heres the details anyways. We would also be willing to help your friend with getting up to speed.

We are a 1 day a week mythic guild raiding only SATURDAYS from Noon til 3pm EST . We originally formed as a heroic guild but in the last month and a half have decided to jump into mythic as the guild got bored of heroic clears. We are a guild focused on self improvement and teaching players how to play good. The officer core has an assortment of ce experience as well as some experience in top 50 raiding, and we use this background to help others succeed at the game.

Moving forward to today, we have an established and competent mythic raiding roster that has so far managed to accomplish 6/12M with raden at 9% . We have a very laid back raid atmosphere and have a lot of fun raiding together, but still hold our raiders responsible for performing well.

We arent a CE pushing guild, but if we manage to obtain a CE one day thats cool too. We have a lot of players that participate in arenas, rbgs, and high key pushing in the guild so theres something for everyone here.

If you’d like to chat, i can be reached via btag at Protek#11993 . Cheers!

Hello there Orochidoppo! I am from FSK on Area 52. We are looking for committed raiders who show up to raid knowing what their role will be on any encounter, farm or progression. At the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed attitude and generally be able to take a joke. We highly value a friendly raiding environment.

Previous Tier Progression: EN- 7/7M (CE), ToV- 2/3M, NH- 10/10M (CE), ToS- 7/9M, Antorus- 11/11M (CE), Uldir- 8/8M (CE), BoD- 9/9M (CE), CoS 2/2H (AotC), EP- 5/8M (Moved from Eredar to Area 52 during EP, recruited for current tier)

Current Progression: Nya- 12/12M (CE)

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST (Currently raiding Tues/Wed until Shadowlands)

FSK has been together for 15 years, with the same officer core for 7 years. With this, there is a great community of members that work together and support one another. Yearly, many members meet at Blizzcon.

Contact info:

Shinypants#13830 - bnet, Noobthara#8951 - discord

Flips#1689 - bnet, Flipper#8204 - discord

AMarafie#1435 - bnet, Bayonetta#9903 - discord

Hey man, we’re not looking for top 100 - not sure if you are. I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 3 months and are 7/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have leadership experience in both WoW and real life, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hey bud! We just started a new project preparing for Shadowlands and we would love to have you and your bud join us.

We have players ranging from server first raiders to top us/world raiders as well, but many are coming back after a long hiatus due to dissatisfaction with the game.

We are looking for players, of all experience levels, that want to push into competitive mythic raiding. We know experience doesn’t mean everything as long as they are competent gamers.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread below for you to check out. If it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up, and we can move from there.

Hi! I think we may be exactly what you and your friend are looking for.

Noire - Mal’Ganis [H] Sat-Sun 8PM-12AM EST
Looking for a few spots to round out our roster. Currently 8/12M as we only started the tier recently. Ex top-20 US Leader, small group of friends who look to achieve progression in game while maintaining a fun raid environment. Many high level backgrounds in various other games. Mostly building a roster for shadowlands. Most of us are in our early 20s :slight_smile:

You can reach me on bnet: Azer#1646

We don’t mind package deals and would love to help you both reach your highest potential in Shadowlands.