EX CE Mythic Raider lf new home/start

Hello all! I am looking for a new home / fresh start on the alli side for a guild / group of friends. Previously this expansion, I raided on a Monk / DH and achieved CE for Uldir before the onslaught of the expansion destroyed my guild and left everyone to find new homes. With that I took an extended break, and now I am back ready to try and find a new group to slay monsters with. I am mainly looking for a guild or even a group of people to run m+ / arena with; however, I wouldn’t shy away from getting back into the raiding aspect assuming the times work out. I am currently an ele sham, but I am willing to re-roll / gear up other toons if need be to fit comps if we were to get more “competitive.” Thanks to all who read this brick wall of information. I look forward to hearing from you!

Battletag- Rigz21#1887

Hey there! Id encourage you to check out Illicit! I am going to send you a bnet request (Ryry#11575)

We are seriously looking for more ranged DPS and you might be a great fit!

Here is our forum ad if you want to check us out before we connect: [A] < Illicit > [3/8M] Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Prog! Healer and/or Evoker Needed! - #40 by ßiscuits-proudmoore

Look forward to speaking to you!

Sending you a BNET Request.

Hi there! I saw your post and decided to reach out to you and let you know about our team and our amazing guild. Team Quarion is a team in the Eternal Kingdom Community that is focusing on providing a fun, positive, and friendly atmosphere while getting as far as we can in Mythic progression including AOTC. Our guild is very large and family-friendly and we have casuals, heroic teams and CE…and everything in between. Our raid team would love to talk to you and if you are the right fit, have you join us in our journey. Our guild website is: Eternal (dash) Kingdom (dot) com If you are interested, give me a shout out and let’s talk! Good luck with your guild hunting! On discord you can reach me on Triniem#1913.