Evoker's lust is amazing

Lol why is it rainbow? Blizz really went out of their way with this race.

The lusty draconian maid

1 Like

We have Red, Urnge, Green, Blue, and Turkwise Black Dragonflights. Black Dragonflight is also being softly “retconned” into being represented as Purple Dragonflight in banner and murals. So we have close to a full rainbow for Dragonflight colors, using a Rainbow to symbolize “Power of the Five Flights” isn’t that much of a stretch.

3 Likes

That’s not fun. Skyrim horses did that much better 11 years ago. Smh
 :slight_smile:

This loaf isn’t ready for baking, my sweet.

1 Like

I would guess because they represent the full spectrum of dragon aspects

yeah uwu for days

Does it have the murloc sound? Or the “It’s been 10 years and I still can’t identify the Heroism noise” found?

Honestly, it can look like whatever it wants. As long as it’s bloodlust and it does what bloodlust is meant to do.

1 Like

Does it play the same animation for other players? I’m thinking in line with how Heroism, Bloodlust, and Time Warp all have an animation over every player’s head when cast and specific color animations on their hands.

Rainbows at last!!!

1 Like

Grrr,I wish go blow something up now. :rage:

1 Like

Says the person playing a panda monk, with a tiger skull on her head
 oi

3 Likes

In terms of identity politics, I’m as boring as they come. Middle-aged heterosexual white male with a “traditional” nuclear family. But I’m secure enough with my own identity to look forward to playing as a Dracthyr Evoker.

9 Likes

Disgusting! Do skittles pop out of its every spell it casts as well? How tacky

3 Likes

Hello!
Welcome to WoW, I see you are a new player! :slight_smile:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Dragonflight
Here is a fun article you should read.

Looks like Dracthyr are going to really taste the rainbow.

2 Likes

I didn’t even catch that until after scrolling through the thread a bit. Now I’m sitting here rolling my eyes back in my head as hard as I can towards those offended
 and to those going “see
” oi.

I mean, how many guys play as female characters? Just because they prefer the aesthetic? Without justifying it with some pathetic and insecure line about wanting to stare at pixelated butt and boobies? There’s a ton. This is no different.

Even if Dracthyr are queer-coded (which I wholeheartedly believe that they are) it’s okay to play as them even if you aren’t queer yourself. Doing so won’t make you gay or non-binary or whatever else. And if that’s a legitimate fear someone holds? They should be asking themselves why.

8 Likes

Would be more logical for it to be bronze due to time-whimey stuff, but whatever floats your boat. Its not like they can make the playable geckos any more comical.