Evokers are really going to be truly OP

They are going to make Demon hunters and Death knights at their release look like feral druids.

nearly all of their offensive abilities have either an AoE or cleave component to them. They look extremely mobile, and they have buffs that will be required for every raid.

It is definitley the year of the dragon

4 Likes

Source: Jupiter in Retrofit

4 Likes

Honestly their abilities look so janky atm that yea they’ll be strong but nobody will be able to play it properly

Unlike launch DH/DK where you just slapped the keyboard and did amazing dps

1 Like

take a look at these and tell me im just making it up

This man is 30 seconds into watching his first alpha video and decides they’re going to be OP like Blizz couldn’t nerf them into the dirt with one 5 minute tuning adjustment :joy: chill out buddy

15 Likes

They’re a bit of a chronomancer and I am livin’ for it OP.

Also the heal intercept…chef kiss

2 aoe knockbacks as their racials, aoe root, built in innervate to a friendly target, 20% aoe dmg reduct/30% party movement increase, raid wide CD reduction, and 50% stun duration increase

1 Like

Too soon to say that lol

1 Like

I mean, that’s good though.

I love the one where you grab a friend and fly somewhere. Imagine that in warsong gulch xD. Get the flag in easy.

2 Likes

You have more faith in Blizz’s balancing team than I do.

It’s going to be a lot of fun. Preservation looks like it’ll be a blast in PvP.

1 Like

Because classes are already so balanced and all. Lol, please.

It’s an unwritten rule that new classes, especially new hero classes, have to be overpowered for at least two expansions. Evokers will be no exception.

3 Likes

No, but you have to understand!

Big fire go boom!

1 Like

Demon hunters wasn’t really something to be considered overpowered. They were good in Legion, but not oppressive. The same goes for monks (except for pvp). Dks still hold the title for being busted beyond belief on release.

1 Like

I mean sure but to be fair, every hero class is OP in their debut expansion.

I dunno evoker might be weaker than dk wotlk. Nothing can beat that season 1 dk.

I 1v2d up to 2.1k

1 Like

Well honestly that isn’t hard now a days, neither of those classes have been anything special for a while now…

I fully expect Evokers to be over powered on release but I’ll be surprised if Blizzard is foolish enough to do a repeat of Death Knights or Demon Hunters where they absolutely dominate uninterrupted for a whole expansion before they reign them in.

1 Like