Evoker LF AOTC guild

Hiya -

I’m currently looking for a guild, I was in a long term guild in BFA/Shadowlands but Dragonflight I really couldn’t find anything to call home. I pugged AOTC in season 1, took a break s2, and pugged AOTC in s3 - Got KSM in season 1/3/4 as well. I am a healer main mostly - evoker - also have druid/priest, but have raided in the past as balance druid/shadow priest

What im looking for -
-I’m not super serious raider, I do try to be optimal for the most part, gems/enchants/consumables - but I’m not super serious about pushing mythic raiding or anything, so I’d prefer a semi casual guild, where ya know who is on the roster, but we arnt like hard pressed on being perfect.
-I’d prefer not too late of raid time, somewhere between 7pm est - 12pm est, can do multiple nights just not stay up too late.
-Lastly like i mentioned I do m+ a bit, and like to do transmog runs, and other things in the game, some pvp on my alts, so id like if the guild did things other than raid as well.

Thank you for reading if ya did, I’m not great at doing posts like these hope to find a find guild though

1 Like

SHORT TO THE POINT

Guild & Server: Horde/Alliance - Illidan Main Server but Cross Realm

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm (CST)

Current Progression: N/A Rebuilding but AOTC leadership Recruitment

Contacts: Ammorel Discord Ammoreli#1871 Bnet

Raider(dot)io: New Guild: raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Iron%20Invictus
Old Guild: raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Omnia%20Guild

Requirements: AOTC focused with dabbling into Mythic after, laid back attitude and mature. Be willing to improve and learn as you go without toxicity and keep the environment fun.

Needs: All Roles
discord(dot)gg/gBHsCCXrhv

ABOUT US WHO ARE WE

Iron Legion is a community that welcomes all player levels. We consist of a diverse group that loves to help anyone needing it. We try to have a chill environment that stays toxic and drama-free. All the officers and leaders share the same goal which is to build a friendly, fun community no matter the size of the guild or area of the game you like to play. As of now we offer a Destiny 2 & World of Warcraft guild. Iron Legion was created after some leadership left raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Omnia%20Guild

WHAT WE OFFER OUR MEMBERS

Iron Legion is a warm and welcoming community with dedicated and experienced leaderships. We are working to start doing more out of game activities in the future and we would love to have more ideas. What we offer right now is: Active Discord Community. Chill and non toxic environment. Input and active polls on what happens in the guild. Leadership has open door for input and feedback. Starting monthly news letter filled with a road map and update.

TYPES OF PLAYERS WE WANT

We welcome players that are 18+ and that can act mature and respect others. We welcome players of all types PvP, PvE, Crafting, Role Play. We are looking for players that are dedicated and love the MMORPG lifestyle and are wanting to build a community up. We do not require a certain amount of hours of playtime but we do have a 6 months inactivity kick. We are looking for players that want to socialize inside and outside the games so that we all get to know each other better. We do wish to maintain activity in discord as much as possible this allows new members to see that we are active and it’s not a dead community. Players from all regions are welcome to the guild but please remember that our main language is English. We do also welcome content creators new or seasoned. If you have any questions feel free to ask and DM me on discord at Ammoreli

Hi there. We may be what you are LF

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Hey Valesera! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hello Valesera,
I am the GM of Grand Theft Dragon! And I was reaching out to see if you might be interested in joining! All of the info you might need to know about us is listed below so let me know if you have any questions or concerns or interest in becoming a member! I definitely think you should be and would find a great home with us!

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is focused on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. So far in Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm server, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

Hello Valesera : ) It looks like we may be a good fit, happy to chat about it!

Guild: Syzygy
Server: Zul’jin (Horde)
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

We are a semi-casual, mid-core, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

We are currently looking to grow our community of raiders, M+ runners, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we welcome you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - open
Healer - open
RDPS - open
MDPS - open
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

A bit about us …

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of WoW – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our guild.

We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, political beliefs and are LGBTQIA+ friendly. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree to disagree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Cloud: cloudyaffects82

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Cloud: cloud82#11941

Hey hey! We are looking for people just like you!

Hi,
The Maelstrom on Stormrage is looking for a healer. We are an aotc guild that also does m+. Not much pvp but some of us do. We have a good core of people that stay from one expansion to the next.
Hit me up on battlenet Krief#1171 if interested. Thanks

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] Wed/Thur 8:30-11 EST + Tues/Fri 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. We have two raid teams, one raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST). The other is Tuesday/Friday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST)
We have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding in seasons 3 and 4. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently ONLY recruiting for the Tues/Fri team and looking for:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Evoker
DPS/Heals Shaman
Ranged DPS

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Rogue

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

You might be a good fit for us.

Greetings Valesera!

Your post is fine, and if someone can’t be bothered to read it, then you shouldn’t join that guild.

We actually don’t have an evoker and would like one. Balance druid, shadow priest are also great. Basically, we want people to play what they enjoy competently. And yes, that means we are also not perfect.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey there! Firehawk on Proudmoore is an inclusive, friendly gaming community looking for players for TWW! Our weekend team is looking for an evoker and you sound like a great fit! Twilight Fenix raids every Friday and Sunday 6-9pst. IF you’re interested, you can message me via my tag Brerellin#1558 or my discord Brerellyn#6794. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Idk if you are still looking but my guild would be prefect for you! Please hit me up on discord if you like. I am going to copy and past my post.

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:
• Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
• Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About Raiding with Us: As a guild, we achieve AOTC every season and aim to push into Mythic. With a core group of up to 16 players, we’re looking to expand by 4-6 committed raiders. We provide support to raiders through the guild bank and officer assistance to ensure everyone is raid-ready.

What We Offer:
• Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons, striking a balance between fun and focus; we welcome players who value camaraderie and collective success.
• Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raid nights are efficient, focused, and supportive.
• Experienced Leadership: Our officers are dedicated to helping eager learners grow and excel.
• Mythic+: While raiding is our primary focus, we actively run M+ groups.
• PVP: We have a casual PVP group that enjoys achieving elite sets together.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (Need a swing healer that can also DPS)
• Restoration Shamans
• Holy Paladins
• Restoration Druids
• Preservation Evokers
• Other Healers: Just message us; we’re flexible!

DPS:
• Highly Needed Classes: Mage, Warlock, Rogue
• Other DPS: Message us, we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

PVP: Our casual PVP group is all about fun and camaraderie. We regularly achieve elite sets and push ratings together. We’re not hardcore or elitist; we’re just a group of friends enjoying PVP content.
If you’re looking for a guild where you can:
• Run PVP content with friends
• Improve your skills without pressure
• Participate in guild events and activities
• Enjoy good ol’ fashioned WoW camaraderie

Then we’re the guild for you! We welcome players of all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned pros. Our Discord is always active, with members ready to dive into PVP.
Requirements:

•	Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
•	Discord: Mandatory for voice chat during raids and is our primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa
Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hey there,

Our guild is still recruiting! I linked our post below to get a better feel of what we are about and our contact info if you want to know more!

Hi!! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hi Valesera,

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hey there vales i responded to this post with the wrong info before. But below is the correct info. Please reach out if interested thanks and apologies.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey Valesera!

Would love to chat with you if you’re interested! You would fit in perfectly!
[H - Firetree] Recruiting for Weekday Raid

(Relentless) (Horde - Firetree) is a semi-casual AOTC guild looking to build up or roster for Raids, Mythic+ and some people like to mount farm. The guild has been together since Wrath of the Lich King but is made up of players who have been raiding together on and off since Vanilla and have achieved AOTC every Season since WOD. We’re a mature and older crew looking to add a few more friends to our family.

What are we looking for?:

We are looking to build our roster up for The War Within and beyond, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses, and time dungeons. Our goals are to get AOTC at least on each tier and KSM. To this end, we look to foster an environment where people are able to have fun.

Raid Times:

Wed/Fri 9pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)

Contact Info:

Battle tag - Doja#1897
Discord - .doja.

Heya Valesera,

The Bad Guys may be what you’re looking for.

We’re located on Mal’Ganis, with raid times being Tues/Thurs 8-10 CST.

Most of our raiders are previous cutting-edge progression raiders who have dialed back our focus on winning at all costs to having a more laid back and comfortable approach. Our raid leaders are experienced in leading successful end game guilds, and work to guide our team easily through AOTC and potentially the first couple of bosses in Mythic if the group is up to it.

We also have a strong Mythic Plus community, with most members hovering between 2.5k and 3.2k rating.

So if you’re looking for a non-sweaty, fun-loving group that’s able to kill dragons on a decent schedule, send me a shout on bnet at Zeno#1740.

Good luck in your search

Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433