Evoker Legendary Quest -Mythic Sarkareth Drop

Boooo mythic level.

1 Like

few weeks is fine but should be made WIDELY available afterword cause this WILL be Number one weapon in PvP.

2 Likes

I refuse to believe this only drops from mythic LAST BOSS when it’s basically worthless to even have anymore. What’s the point?

3 Likes

I like the nonsense.

Let get rid if all raiding and mythic plus and only have questing and put every one on the same playing field

1 Like

Fine with it being Mythic-only but coming off the last boss makes very little sense since there’s nothing to do but farm after that.

Unless it’s meant to be used throughout next tier as well.

This. It doesn’t make any sense with the investment put in. If it was a full drop then I totally get that, but it isn’t.

That would only make sense if the item gets an ilvl update with season 3. Hell, the item proc doesn’t even raise your own stats, only an ally’s, so you’d be replacing the weapon with the first one out of next season.

Straight up dumb if it’s really only mythic.

1 Like

That’s the real kicker. It’s like if you beat the final boss of an RPG, get the best weapon in the game, just for the credits to roll.

1 Like

My guild only raids AOTC. Am I supposed to leave the guild I have been in for 9 years to try to obtain an item that will be mandatory to play the new specialization in the designed way?

3 Likes

and that was universally hated. i don’t think it’s a good model to use for future development.

They would have to make different ilvl versions of it. Which btw I’m not advocating for. I think it’s a bad idea.

But if you expect LFR/ normal to give a 457… lol.

LFR could be 427
Normal could be 437
Heroic could be 447
Mythic is 457

But honestly. I don’t want this. I think it’s fine having an exclusive leggo that requires a lot of work.

The point being, legendaries have very rarely been anything resembling “exclusive” or “rare.”

1 Like

and now that looks like it might be changing. seems fine. (i don’t raid mythic)

I think you’ll be fine without it, just as many of us make it through life without perfect posture and an ideally sculpted, aerobicized posterior.

People freak out about “best in slot” far too much. Especially since “best” often means like a 0.2% increase over “2nd best”.

Like most legendary weapon you’re in for a grind. I hope you like it.

I couldn’t care less about the stats. I like the story. And the experience of a guild coming together for a singular goal.

Sylvannas bow wasnt mythic only, neither was any previous legendary.

To what? Leaving out 99% of the players?

You do realize that there are different ilevel ranges for different difficulties, right?

Cata legendary questlines were able to be done in Normal and Heroic. Heroic finished it faster. Those were legendaries.

1 Like

I would certainly like to see a blue comment on this. I would love to know if I should bother upgrading my weapons.