Evoker Legendary Quest -Mythic Sarkareth Drop

I was in a group with 13 evokers yesterday.

Not a single person got the gem, like always.

1 Like

Another week, another dissapointment by Blizzard.

1 Like

When can we get word on what is going to happen with the legendary in season 3, or when the BLP will be increased again for those of us who do not have it after 19 kills (10 with BLP)?

1 Like

Better off tweeting @warcraftdevs or @watcherdev than hoping to hear something on the forums.

2 Likes

It is sad when feedback gets to them better on something other than their own forums.

3 Likes

Week 12 of recording my kills

Main Evoker (this guy):
17 heroic, 3 normal
Bad luck protection stack for next week: 10

1st Alt: (no kill this week)
11 Heroic, 1 normal
Bad luck protection stack for next week: 9

2nd alt:
13 LFR
Bad luck protection stack: 0

Our raid team has officially called it until 10.2, meaning I will no longer be getting kills on my alt unless i want to pug it, which I do not want to have to deal with twice every week (since iā€™ve already been pugging on my main with the hopes of getting the drop and having the legendary built by raid time).

I intend to keep pugging on my main and hoping for the drop, but having to completely regrind reps and professions if my alt were to get the gem is something Iā€™ve decided I donā€™t want to have to deal with.

Iā€™ve also skipped raid finder this week, as every time iā€™ve queued this week, the timer has been 20 minutes or more, even when queueing for both roles.
edit:: i mandaged to requeue this evening and only had a 10ish minute wait, so i at least got LFR done on my 2nd alt. No drop though, as expected.

I am so tired of this grind.

4 Likes

Same. I am so damn tired of this grind. At this point BLP should have it as a guaranteed drop.

Another week since patch launch without legendary dropping.

Its like killed him X18 time on heroic and still no drop its like they say we added bad luck into it But no they DID not its like i see 1 drop out of the 10 voker in the group its all a scam its like they just giving away the lego in 10.2 it gana be a quest it not gana be a Hard drop where it takes u a whole season to even try and get it

1 Like

Its like killed him X18 time on heroic and still no drop its like they say we added bad luck into it But no they DID not its like i see 1 drop out of the 10 voker in the group its all a scam its like they just giving away the lego in 10.2 it gana be a quest it not gana be a Hard drop where it takes u a whole season to even try and get it

I think we just need to accept Blizzard doesnā€™t care, and has not changed since legion with that legendary system.

This season has killed my enthusiasm to play wow. Too much RNG involved in getting any item, and iā€™m saying this as someone who has the legendary item now.

1 Like

I donā€™t doubt that bad luck protection has had an effect, as every week for the past 7 weeks or so, iā€™ve seen someone get it. It just hasnā€™t benefitted me at all.

Oh, and just got BLP stack #11. sigh.

Yeah just got my next blp stack too. Blizz doesnt give a damn about this.

Still wishing everyone here luck. Its an annoying for sure and I do hope you get the drop.

all of our evokers finally got the thing to drop.
us last two are so demoralized at how close to the end of the tier we got it.

What is worse is the fact it took all season to get a weapon that cost 200k+ gold, and chores, which will be replaced by a heroic weapon from the final boss next tier.

Blizzard is really letting a legendary that can take all season to get be replaced in 1 single tierā€¦ a legendary should at the very least last 2 tiers total, but if it were me it should last all expansion like other legendary items in the past.

1 Like

At least you did. After 18 heroic kills and 2 normal (these two at the start of the season), my evoker has yet to see it. And that includes bad luck protection since it was offered. 2 curios thoughā€¦ which go unused.

Edit to add: Iā€™m on 19 heroic kills now and 2 normalā€¦ No joy.

1 Like

Week 13 of recording my kills

Main Evoker (this guy):
18 heroic, 3 normal
Bad luck protection stack for next week: 11

11 Heroic, 1 normal

2nd alt: (no kill this week)
13 LFR

skipping out on my alts again this week. Iā€™m not going to try to pug on my 1st alt (our guild is done farming heroic and is only raiding if we have enough to field a mythic run), and I donā€™t care to try to get the resources on my 2nd alt if i somehow won the lottery on an LFR drop.

Another week, another dissapointment. Bad Luck protection my a$$!

1 Like

Final Week (14) of recording my kills

Main Evoker (this guy):
19 heroic, 3 normal
GEM OBTAINED

11 Heroic, 1 normal

2nd alt: (no kill this week)
13 LFR

Well folks, it finally happened for me (and it only took 30 kills across 2 characters, lolz). Time to burn through the questline and enjoy what the story has to offer. Good luck to those still hunting.

1 Like