Evoker in pre-patch

I would like to know if I have to play an Evoker in dragonflight pre-patch?

Do you have to? No, you do not have to.

3 Likes

I mean, you don’t have to.

But you can, yes.

3 Likes

You will be able to make one in prepatch, even play it, but nobody is forcing you.

4 Likes

Yes , yes you do .
You have to get an Evoker up to max level 70 in Dragonflight before you are able to play any of your other toons. All dragon riding perks (which are account bound ) must be opened up by an evoker.

12 Likes

You stop that, people here are dumb enough to believe you.

I swear if I see a thread tomorrow titled “BLIZZARD WON’T LET ME PLAY MY CHARACTER UNLESS I PLAY A SCALIE FIRST” I’m blaming you directly.

16 Likes

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer

Oh please let that be the spam topic of the weekend

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

7 Likes

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, most everyone else will be playing them so you don’t have to. If you want to make one, go for it, but otherwise just watch all the dracthyr flying/running by.

You have to or we look down on your anti-dracoism views!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-wont-we-be-able-to-use-dragon-riding-without-leveling-a-scalie-first/1361089

4 Likes

Yes. All other characters are greyed out and unplayable until you create and play through the Dracthyr starter zone.

2 Likes

I hear they have added something else besides needing to level a drakthyr to open account dragon riding and to be able to play your other toons , players will have to max renown all DF factions in order to open up Worgen Tails

6 Likes

I laughed so loud that I scared my cat. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m feeling so evil right now :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Not only this but 1 in 10 players (picked randomly) have to main a dracthyr evoker for patch 10.0 so that it inflates the percentage of users.

4 Likes

Contrary to what others have said in this thread, you will be forced to play an Evoker in pre-patch, and you will like it.

3 Likes

Yes, all of your characters will be locked out, you have to make a Dracthyr and then it’ll unlock your character list, even if they are your main.

2 Likes