Evoker Hero Talents

Since Ion said his team was keen to hear what sort of Hero Talent paths the community would like to see, I wanted to make a suggestion.

Is it possible that we could get a hero talent path that focuses on the Evil Dragons in Warcraft Lore? I would love to see a path based on the Infinite Dragonflight, the Twilight Dragonflight, and the Chromatic Dragons etc. It would be awesome to see us get access to abilities used by notable evil dragons like Halion from Ruby Sanctum or Ultraxion from Dragon Soul.

Tons of great ideas here everyone. I think the biggest thing on my wishlist would be the 40 yard range for sure. I’d love to see some defensives too for soloing and pvp. Oh and maybe they will change being able to cast our movement buff on folks outside of our group. That doesn’t need to be a talent, but it would be a nice QoL for our brothers and sisters we meet out in the world. All in all, excited to see what they come up with and really loving my Evoker!

Dang it Battlecruisr, this is pretty much how my smooth brain envisioned it would look…lol

recognizing shoop da whoop is a sign of a wrinkly brain

You have not met me…lol

maybe only the imaginative side is wrinkly