Evoker can't get the Time Rift quest

This week, the Time Rift is part of the Last Hurrah. So far, 8 of my characters have done the Time Rift, but for some unknown reason, my Evoker is not getting offered the quest by Soridormi. I ran the quest on another character in the meantime then went back to the evoker. I thought that maybe the Last Hurrah was bugged, so I dropped the quest and got it again, flew back to Soridormi and she is not offering the quest. I don’t know what else to do at this point. Any other suggestions? I’ve never had this happen before.

The Time Rift quest is account wide, you can only do it once a week on one character.

You don’t need to do the quest to get credit for the weekly.

3 Likes

During the week that it is a part of the Last Hurrah, every character gets the quest as that is how the turnin gets the 480 reward.

I have only received the quest once this week and it’s not offered on any other character. Which is how it’s always worked.

1 Like

I have received the quest on 8 of my characters so far. Just one cannot get the quest.

But do you get the 480 from the Time Rift if you don’t have the quest?

That sounds like the bug that has been in existence for a very long time.

Nope.

So… every other week, you do 3 quests for the main weekly quest and get 4 chances for a usable 480 item… but during this week, you only get 3? That doesn’t sound right.

1 Like

That is correct.

This has not been my experience, but perhaps it was hotfixed.

2 Likes

No, I did it on one character and now no one else can get it. With the quest now giving Veteran gear and some people getting it on 8+ Alts, this is completely borked. Who even cares if we mass farm Soridormi rep at this point anyway? Just let us do the quest per character!

1 Like

What’s going on here… “When time needs mending” has always been a once-per-account per week quest. Rewards from the Time Rift come after killing that boss, not from any quest.

Is their a required quest chain to get the quest as none of my alts can get it.

The boss kill is for a vendor token. The quest she gives has an item you open which contains additional loot, and with S4 weekly, a 480 item.

2 Likes

I’m sure this is ONLY the case when the Last Hurrah includes it in the list of 3 sub quests.

I’ve gotten the quest and a reward on 3 of 4 characters this week. On my Evoker, I am not even being notified that the rift is up. I watch the timer down to 0 everyone flies off to do the event stuff, and all I see is the (now dead) previous instance. I’d have to guess when the new instance becomes available… something isn’t right here.