Evil bumbles wants you to commit acts of evil

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/40/f8/f340f8439bc168f8edfeaed5def91dfd.gif

3 Likes

We can like… eat babies…

Further iniquities will include:
washing everyone’s red clothes with their white
clothes
Convincing people their houses are haunted

tricking people into thinking Leprechauns are real

squirting lemons into people's eyes when they're 
                                                                                                                            sleeping
                                                   gifting flat earthers classroom globes....

replicating the War of the Worlds  halabaloo...

wearing white after labor day...

and invading Ogrimmar with chad Void Elves....

It occurs to me that iniquity 6 is just rubbing salt in the wounds of iniquity one…

1 Like

How do you sleep at night when you have done such vile aggressions against mankind as a whole

I’d imagine with a full stomach.

Shizz I set my auctions 5c lower the hek’s wrong with you. I blame auctionator.

I already do all those things without needing a bee to tell me.

Very well knowing my chip to dip ratio was 2-3x more then everyone elses.

You know what I have to say to that, Fair enough.

Leaving the big milk bag empty in the fridge when taking out the last small milk bag (I am Canadian).

Evil Bumbles once had me drink a Potion of Transmogrification (aka gender change potion), strip down and dance on mailboxes for tips. Then after receiving a particularly large tip, I would revert to my big sweaty, manly NE self and wink. That’s right, I didn’t say “thank you”, thus causing Evil Bumbles to cackle and whisper encouragement.

1 Like

I like this one. People ruin a fine cup of coffee and tea w/ sugar.

As a Canadian I can confirm Canada is not real.
We build everything from snow, and in the spring, the entire country melts away for us to rebuild in the winter.

2 Likes

Oh man, you’d LOVE this (hopefully fake) conspiracy that Australia isn’t real.

I find Australia’s history rather interesting. It’s like Alcatraz except instead of the prison being demolished, they just formed their own country.

2 Likes

I mean, just think about it. It’s a giant, up-side down island’s on fire, filled with eldritch horrors, convicts, and magically hasn’t fallen off the planet yet. Does that sound real to you?

1 Like

Sounds like my kinda place! It better be real!

Evil Bumbles wants me to unscrew the cap to the salt shaker so it pours out salt the next time someone uses it.

I have done these to things but not for Bumbles

I toasted my roommate’s bread an extra time so it got burnt.

SpoilerEvil Bumbles made me do it.
1 Like

I’m going to play a non-meta spec with whatever talents work best for me rather than some guide. And I’m going to play the Covenant I like the most with no regard for metas. I’m also going to push my own keys with my own arbitrary restrictions without any regard for meta lemmings or anything else.

I am the bad man on campus now.

1 Like