Everything wrong with BfA in one player quote

But do you actually believe that this is “everything wrong with BFA?” If so, you must have a pretty high opinion of BFA, I think there’s a lot more that could be improved.

4 Likes

Does it really matter? If he’s geared for mythic raiding and hasn’t done any mythic raids, that’s just bad game design.

3 Likes

The mistake you are making, OP, shared in tandem with the poster you are quoting, lies in associating any specific ilevel of gear exclusively with mythic raiding.

Having various methods by which to acquire good gear is actually a GOOD thing for the game, and draws far more people in than it alienates.

If you can come to terms with it on this level, I promise you your stomach will settle right down.

Cheers!

17 Likes

As a raider, I would say he gets his gear from Mythic+ running. As someone who raids and does Mythic+, I will say if he is running Mythic+10s to get his gear and never steps into a raid more power to him. Mythic +10 and beyond is no joke and requires just as much skill as raiding.

3 Likes

That’s why I’m asking. Are you just believing his claim that he’s geared for it without him actually doing it? Or did you look at his profile to see what content he’s actually done? And is the gear he’s wearing optimized well for raiding? Or does it just have the high Ilvl with stats all over the place?

Couldn’t you have just posted this in this thread instead of making a troll post?

Seriously.

4 Likes

The original poster has done mythic raiding. They are complaining.

4 Likes

Do we have any stats or information on this?

2 Likes

There are basically no stats for any of the opinions on the forums.

In my frost gear I am item level 389 and I’m 390 in my fire gear (yes, I have two sets) I have six ilevel 400 pieces and I have only done one raid, Uldir normal 2/8. I’ve done one key (5) and I’ve done one LFR.

2 Likes

Killing Taloc on Mythic doesn’t count as mythic raiding…

8 Likes

THIS is exactly what I am talking about. Bad, bad, bad game design.

1 Like

Not really. He isn’t wearing the Mythic gear set if he hasn’t run Mythic. He is wearing gear that titanforged or warforged. It probably isn’t best is slot and contains stats that don’t quite make him a mythic raider. The best gear still comes from Raiding, regardless of its ilevel.

4 Likes

Thank you! I was about to ask why in the hell I am being called a mythic raider. lol

4 Likes

You’re right. Read his profile wrong.

2 Likes

So, they are doing high mythic pluses which is suppose to be an alternative gearing route - working as intended as far as I can see.

6 Likes

I do, and here’s why. This attitude of welfare epics and dumbing down the game is at the heart of all bad decisions in the game. It’s the crux of lazy design and yes, everything wrong with BfA.

3 Likes

That guy didn’t get that gear from doing world content.

I mean meh I don’t think it matters all that much, gear is a means to an end.

You consider M+10 welfare. Cool!

4 Likes