Everything is a sensational, provocative thread

You mean more like tips get pushed down and buried since its not something that would be searched up like someone having an issue. I agree that does make sense. I would say there is no real way to fix that in a “general discussion” category though. My only thoughts on how it would be able to be fixed if there was another category that was up in front and center like the general discussion one.

I feel called out. Lack of content is what made WoD bad, the content that WoD did have was pretty good.

1 Like

…did you mean to post that here? What are you responding to?

A lot of those threads are sustained by the dozen or so posters that spend way too much time on these forums.

Also, there is little discussion to be had anymore, because these forums are basically an echo chamber of very pro status quo WoW players.

The only feedback that doesn’t get completely destroyed by this group is minor complaints, or fluff stuff no one cares about.

I think this is why you see a lot of the posts you’re talking about, OP. People just get frustrated with this echo chamber, and they just start posting low effort posts to get attention.

Watch the replies to this comment, and you will see what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Just me defending WoD which many consider to be bad if not the worst xpac.

Welcome to the world of social media!

I unironically enjoyed just about every bit of WoD we got.

The failure of WoD was in the major story and raid content that got cut due to mismanagement behind the scenes, which understandably put a sour taste in many players’ mouths.

2 Likes