Everyone's been SO friendly lately, it's been great!

Hey all you people of Old Blanchy, just wanted to say how great it was to see how willing everyone was to help each other out. I know Paladin blessings are the weakest of the bunch at only 5 minutes but nearly every time I ship a buff off to someone I pass, I’ve gotten one in return. I can’t tell you how many “race for the mining node” conditions have been resolved amicably by helping to clear the mobs and then each taking a hit (heh, heh) from the node and offering to buy/sell the ore and rocks as desired.

I’ve been saved while on death’s door after accidentally face-pulling 2 more mobs than intended, I’ve tried to return the favor. If I’m doing a 10 minute jog across a zone, all that mana’s gonna go to waste, why not stop up and gas up folks as they need it?

It’s the way WoW used to be. Most of my friend base (before I got into WoW) played vanilla EQ and spoke so highly of things like camaraderie and “helping to break up trains” and… yeah.

It’s nice to be playing a real MMO again and not just 3D World of Diablo 2/3 Craft. :slight_smile:

PS whoops, used wrong toon as an avatar :slight_smile:

Yes it’s definitely what I was hoping would happen. I will also see people again instead of losing them to the layer or server crz

1 Like

Yeah, I got the same. First time playing WoW and it’s been great so far.

1 Like

Glad to hear you are having a great experience.

I joined a group for the captains chest quest in STV. Had to kill that elite sea giant and we were all way under level.
Anyways, we got there and a lvl 49 horde mage was soloing it. Since we had no hope, we fogured we might as well help the horde player kill the elite. Once it died, the horde player stuck around and waited the 5 or 10 minute respawn. Once it did, the horde player waited until we tagged it and then they unleashed hell upon the elite. Ot died quickly and we got the quest item! Ive never had that happen ever before in my 14 years of playing wow. Thank you to that horde player who helped us.