Everybody jump! XD

I should have taken a screenshot of me on top of the highest mountain on Zereth.

P.S.
Sadly, I cheated. I used the Leaping Bufonid from the world quest… However, it was a “How I like this game!” moment. :slight_smile:

Even with having Heroic Leap and Door of Shadows, they’re still annoying!

I’m a simple noob. Me no need fancy.

Just point me in the direction of bears whose posteriors I need to collect for a quest. Show me a treasure chest I can simply click on to loot it. Guide me towards a rare I can kill without having to unlock special access to it or having to advertise in group finder for help to kill it.

#NoobLife

2 Likes

why do you need flying in the new zone?

Casts Door of Shadows

Nothin personnel.

Where was this survey? And what was the other options! Sometimes I just give up when I see a treasure icon appear on my mini map. Looking in every cave and tunnel and up on top of rocks or behind plants. I’m like a little hamster :hamster:

Then you find it eventually or reach it and it’s like the real reward is that the icon is no longer on my mini map because what was inside was just a tad more new currency I need a lot more of.

1 Like

I like good jump puzzles. I don’t like these.

1 Like

I like them quite a bit. They remind me of the game “Getting Over It”. Gimme some large scale ones and a carrot at the end, achievement for a mount, and I’m all set.

If they did all of that, they would have to make it like the anima conductor things where you’re silenced though.

Thumbs down on jumping puzzles.

1 Like

You only need to find five treasures to get flying. There’s 27 and like four of those are jumping puzzles. I think you’ll be okay.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be so bad if the chests weren’t in the worst places possible, some of them absolutely unreachable without flying. Also because they chose SPHERES for jumping platforms, why not just use rhomboid triangular prisms while you’re at it?

1 Like

the devs seem to have a hard on making “jumping puzzles”, even more so that everyone knows the game cant handle them, be it lag, server or player side and that jumping is weird. how long you hold the spacebar along with what direction you hold can change your “jump” from a tiny hop to a massive leap that a long jumper would be proud of

just place the bloody cheats in the open on the ground so we can easily get it. hell, alot of us use addons to track them so theres no need to hide them. with flying around the corner it also makes all this jumping worthless in a few weeks

1 Like