Every time I want to complain I remember everyone at blizz is dealing with working at blizz

feedback is directed at the company, and not the employees, right? thats how i justify it.

i mean, ion is an employee, but im pretty sure covid didnt make him or anyone else come up with conduit energy.

Judge, jury and executioner… Nice. Might want to wait until it’s been proven before you get all virtue signaling for the offance of others.

They weren’t too busy to hotfix the xp bug last Timewalking where players were hitting lvl 60 after 4-5 runs while the rest of the bugs exist.

It’s also important to note that any time you don’t complain and stick up for the player base you’re letting down millions of other would-be players.

Op,I agree ,this situation in the work place hampers the productivity ,then the fear of their jobs set in and with the screams of the game from the community makes even a hardcore fan wants to broke down crying. There is no easy solution to this problem except time.

Yeah, that’s definitely a good thing. I’m still hoping someday for loot from old instances under legacy rules to become BoA.

I’d take them just applying legacy buffs to Legion raids at this point tbh

I could support that too.