Every Raid Now

You u almost buy it at a vendor, everyone gonna have a mourne

I’ve heard anywhere from 5-8 weeks but obviously it is RNG so you can get unlucky on shards even though they have a decent drop rate. Really just comes down to how fast you can get that saro and GDKPs are gonna push members to get it quickly so they can start selling the shards

I was more thinking about the time gate on it not the difficulty. Valynyr super easy to get doesn’t mean it didn’t take us well over a month to do so. By the time we finish Shadow Mourne I expect my guild to have killed LK on heroic or at the very least be working on killing him. Once Heroic LK dies how many more lockouts until people stop showing up.

1 Like

Most of y’all are going to take months to kill him anyway

I would argue about the statement of most but after looking at how many people have not cleared HM Ulduar/Algalon I agree. Perhaps warrior being trash is more of a higher end issue as those guilds will be killing LK before/around Shadowmourne

todo bem? salve

I’m going to assume Heroic LK is harder than Algalon.

We are 3.5 months into Ulduar and I believe Algalon is only at a 30% clear rate.

We also have inflated ilvl in Ulduar, we won’t in ICC

It will be interesting to see how hard LK hits compared to Algalon because from my perspective the only real challenge on Algalon is healing the tank and the person killing stars(assuming you are not just using the Curse of doom strat ofc). With the complexity of retail bosses in the last few expansions I find it hard to believe LK will be super mechanically demanding this time around but we will see.

I think it will be much more mechanically hard than Alg

Agreed however we will see how tough he turns out to be. I hope for a good challenge because for me it will likely be the end of my wow classic.

Warrior were king in Vanilla… But if WOTLK taught us something, No king rules forever…

2 Likes

If it’s like the OG it will have a wipe counter but no time counter. Time is a huge factor in progressing Algalon

I agree the 1 hour timer is definitely why more guilds haven’t killed him.

1 Like

We already know Blizzard don’t test code or crunch numbers and that most of their decisions are driven by popular streamers and Youtuber opinions. So, yeah they saw the Warmane vids and are petrified Fury will scale faster than any class ever in the games history this expansion.

The only data the devs look at is how many likes and subscribes someone has …

Warriors also had the trade off of only being top dps when they had every world buff. They also didn’t excel outside of raids and lacked utility/survivability. In whatever WotLKC has become there is no trade off, Blizz is buffing classes that bring utility and don’t need buffs while ignoring a class that is behind in every PvE and PvP metric.

They arent ignoring you. They listed you specifically as a class that they want to scale naturally. They hear you, they just dont agree with you

Scale downwards naturally? Because that is what it has been doing.

They dont agree.

Where in the pack should warriors scale to that would be acceptable by your standards?

5,000 DPS ahead of #2