Every Raid Now

They shouldn’t do a single thing after the feral changes. It shows they don’t have as much of a control as thought and should let things play out as they should have all along.

2 mistakes aren’t an excuse for a third

Exactly, and is also why nothing else will probably get changed.

I have already explained the issues of Warrior multiple times you are clearly a troll not willing to listen to logic or reason. Have a great day sir.

This is actually a reasonable response.

/shrug I’ve said multiple times that I’m fine with warrior issues getting addressed.

I guess that makes me a troll :roll_eyes:

They might as well have said; We’re just gonna leave the game bad. .

In comparison, some of these classes and specs are outright overpowered, and some of them aren’t. Like to be honest they can’t class balance, can’t get rid of bots, can’t fix the known bugs in the raid. They can’t do much of anything but keep the servers running, it was such a breath of fresh air for them to have helped rets and ferals. Everyone SHOULD be absolutely ex static that they got some help and guidance. Like, I just want them to do their job, they getting a couple hundred grand a month, DO YOU JOB.

Are you actually affected by the ret buff as a fury warr?

Cause if you are, you might not be all that.

Quit whining about other classes getting buffs and state your own reasons for wanting them that are based on your class, performance, # of logs etc.

So far all you’re doing is going “wah, dey got new toys, ME WANT TOYS” and it’s sad as ef to watch.

Warriors aren’t going to get a buff because blizzard is afraid of how they scale.

oh no, don’t say that you’ll scare them!

2 Likes

Never, have I ever, denounced the buff to ferals or Paladins ever, they both deserved them. Don’t get behind a keyboard and make yourself look stupid out here.

Would this not apply to Ret who requires far less to scale in ICC than warrior or Feral? I can only hope Warrior actually scales the way people are saying they do otherwise it would feel really bad going the entire expansion to be mid with a legendary lol

I doubt fury scales as well as they think.

But I’m just guessing blizzard is afraid to buff them because the scaling hype

1 Like

Even if it scales that comes with the assumption you have a Legendary weapon which will take months to get and Near bis with a DBW (which is going to be extremely contested). Only the most funneled of warriors will get to that peak and it will be when everyone is ready to hang it up and call it quits anyway. Very few warriors will get to experience being strong and it will be so short lived its actually not even worth playing the class this expansion.

1 Like

Even if they scale to middle of the pack that’s acceptable

Even tho I agree with you, you think that someone should have a legendary weapon on and be middle of the pack?

Suppose we will see where they sit when it all settles. I am fine with them not topping charts even with a legendary

THE ISSUE IS THEY OPENED PANDORA’S BOX

THE ISSUE IS THIS IS UNFAIR

THE ISSUE IS WARRIORS DON’T BRING UTILITY

THE ISSUE IS THAT WARRIORS ARE USELESS

THE ISSUE IS THAT I LOST MY RAID SPOT

Not gonna say that you’re crying because that is just a buzz word people use in video games because they don’t want to have an actual discussion but damn you people making these arguments really don’t understand how to frame a conversation in a way that actually gives number driven results on why you should receive a buff, and perhaps the buff you could recieve to provide a fair buff to the class.

Mourne pretty easy to get.

You u almost buy it at a vendor, everyone gonna have a mourne

I’ve heard anywhere from 5-8 weeks but obviously it is RNG so you can get unlucky on shards even though they have a decent drop rate. Really just comes down to how fast you can get that saro and GDKPs are gonna push members to get it quickly so they can start selling the shards