Everlasting Horn of Lavaswimming

I’ve done the siege hundreds of times. I just finished a siege almost completely solo because it’s already tired content that no one does unless it’s the weekly. It took over 20 minutes by myself. I still don’t have this toy. It should not be this rare. After reading all the demoralizing comments on Wowhead I know I’m not alone. =( Please improve this droprate, even a little. I have never come to complain on the forums about a droprate before, but this feels so unnecessarily brutal.

1 Like

Keep in mind that this is a peer to peer help desk and there are no devs here to read your feedback. Best place for this is using the in game suggestion tool or you can post it on General Discussion or the Quests forum. That way, your feedback will be heard. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep been doing the siege on 4 toons every day for months now and no luck. Last couple weeks I have just been doing it once a week because they say it has the best chance on the first chest (purple).

Nothing.

That isn’t that much time, but I’m sorry your spent so much time trying for it. Maybe they should just let you buy it through the shop?