[Events - RP] Introduction to Roleplaying - Horde Edition

Hello, all! Just a reminder that Introduction to Roleplay is ON for this evening. See the posts above for details.

Hope to see you there!

Hello all! Introduction to Roleplay will be happening as usual in Orgrimmar this evening. See the original post for details!

We hope you can join us!

1 Like

ANNOUNCEMENT!

There will NOT be an Introduction to Roleplay meet up tonight due to the holiday weekend. See you next week!

Greetings, everyone! Just a friendly reminder that Intro to Roleplaying will be happening again tonight from 6-8pm server in Orgrimmar!

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

I’m transferring my Tauren Druid (lvl 53 and working on it. I want to learn RP is this Saturday event still going on?

Hello Thaxted!

Intro to rp is still on though it may be a bit smaller than usual. I’ll be there though, 6-8pm MDT in Orgrimmar. Look beside the Horde Embassy, where the fox kits are running themselves dizzy in circles.

Thanx I’ll the Lauren druid in old BC transmog looking lost lol

Hey there, folks! It’s a bit of short notice, but there will be NO Introduction to Roleplay tonight in Orgrimmar. As host, I am coming up on some IRL deadlines on work projects that will keep me out of game and unable to lead the event for a while.

Because of said work deadlines and other life events, Horde-side ITRP will be going on hiatus until July 17th. (Unless, of course, someone wants to step in and host. In that case, let me know!)

But never fear, we’ll be back to our regular schedule after this short break! In the meantime, I hope you all have a lovely month!

1 Like

Hello, everyone!

After a short hiatus, Introduction to Roleplay is BACK this week! We will be in Orgrimmar behind the Embassy from 6-8pm server time. Join us for our casual OOC weekly meet-and-greet to get to know other roleplayers, ask questions about roleplaying, and learn about the server’s RP community!

Hope to see you there!

Hello, everyone! Just a friendly reminder that Intro to Roleplaying will be happening again tonight from 6-8pm server time Orgrimmar! We’ll be back behind the building near the profession trainers. Look for the campfire!

Join us for this weekly meet-and-greet, and as always, feel free to bring your questions about getting started in roleplaying!

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Will the event take place this week as well?

Hi there, Khontanoname!

Yes, Introduction to Roleplay will be happening this evening! We will be set up behind the Orgrimmar Embassy from 6-8pm server time. Feel free to stop by at any point!

Hello, all!

Join us tonight from 6-8 pm server time for the weekly Introdution to Roleplaying meet-and-greet! We’ll be outside of the Embassy in Orgrimmar, behind the building near the profession trainers.

If you’re new, or just wanting to catch up on what’s going on in the roleplaying community on the server, this is a laid-back way to chat with other roleplayers!

Tonight we will have a guest host, who has graciously agreed to cover for me while I’m stuck waiting on a flight home. Hope to see you there!

Greetings, everyone!

A friendly reminder that Introduction to Roleplaying will be happening this evening in Orgrimmar at the Orgrimmar Embassy! We’ll be back behind the building near the profession trainers. Join us anytime between 6 pm - 8 pm server for a casual meet-and-greet style event to get to know fellow roleplayers, learn about the roleplaying community, and to ask any questions you might have!

Hope to see you there!

Hello, all!

Just a reminder that Introduction to Roleplaying will be happening tonight from 6-8 pm server time! We will be outside of the Orgrimmar Embassy, back near the profession trainers.

This event is an OOC meet-and-greet, and is casual. Come and go as you like - stop by to say hello and chat, ask questions about roleplaying, and get to know other roleplayers on the server!

See you there!

Hello, everyone!

After a brief hiatus due to real-world conflicts, Introduction to Roleplay is back this week!

Join us in Orgrimmar tonight from 6-8pm server time for a casual OOC meet-and-greet to get to know other roleplayers on the server and ask questions about roleplaying! We’ll be hanging out behind the Embassy near the profession trainers - look for the friendly folks around the campfire.

Hope to see you there!

Hello, everyone! Just a friendly reminder that Intro to Roleplaying will be happening again tonight from 6-8pm server time in Orgrimmar! You can find us back behind the Embassy building, near the profession trainers.

Hope to see you there!

Hello everyone! It’s that time of the week again, which means Intro to Roleplay will be happening tonight in Orgrimmar!

Join us from 6-8pm server time for a casual meet-and-greet to hang out, meet other roleplayers, and ask any questions you might have about roleplaying on the server.

Hope to see you there!

Hello, everyone! Just a reminder that the Introduction to Roleplay weekly meet-and-greet will be happening tonight in Orgrimmar from 6-8 pm server time!

We’ll be hanging out behind the Embassy near the profession trainers - look for the friendly folks around the campfire. Come for the conversation, or to learn more about the roleplaying community on the server!

Either way, we hope to see you there!

NOTE FOR NEXT WEEK:

There will be no Intro to Roleplay next week, due to the AAMS Hallow’s End Bash!

There will be a costume contest AND a treat-making contest as part of the festivities! To participate in either contest, contact Nikruun by 10/29 midnight!

Contact Info: Nikruun-CenarionCircle (H), Dharacy-CenarionCircle (A), btag: yonykins#1884

You can find more information here: AAMS Hallow's End Bash!

Hello, all! Just a reminder that the weekly Intro to Roleplay will be happening tonight from 6-8 pm server time in Orgrimmar. Join us for a laid-back meet-and-greet to meet other roleplayers and ask any questions you might have about getting into roleplay on the server!

We’ll be back behind the Embassy building near the profession trainers. Just look for the friendly undead lady by the campfire.

I also have an announcement to make…

I didn’t plan for it to happen this way, but after tonight Intro to Roleplay will be going on an indefinite hiatus.

My retail sub finally comes due at the end of November, and after a lot of thought, I have decided to let it lapse. Looking at the calendar, I also have a lot of IRL conflicts coming up, so instead of trying to hold out through the end of month, I’m going to call it here.

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has come out to support the event in the last year or so I’ve been hosting - it has been great getting to know you and your characters… and I will miss you all. I also want to give a big thank you to all that volunteered time for the event! So many of you were willing to step in and cover on the days I couldn’t, and I appreciate your help so very much.