<Evade> 8/9H Seeking Ranged DPS

About Us:

<Evade> [H] on Shattered Hand is an established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since Burning Crusade and have been a staple guild on the server over the last several years. Several members have experience playing in top US guilds. We intend on reaching our goal of server 3rd and ending the tier around 200th US.

We are currently seeking solid raid members that want to push mythic raiding. We raid 3 days a week. Raiders are expected to show up at least 90% of the time. We provide all consumables for raiders every week. A good attitude and motivation is always welcome here. We like players who show up ready to raid. We foster a fun raiding environment while maintaining focus on reaching our goals for the tier. We encourage that you apply if the below requirements work for you.

Recruitment:

Tank
  • Exceptional Candidates
  • Melee Damage
  • Rogue
  • Ranged Damage
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Healer
  • Druid
  • Paladin
  • Priest
  • All exceptional players will be considered.

Progression:

T19: 4/7M | 3/3H | 4/10M
    T20: 8/9H TOS

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
    •Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
    •Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
    •Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shattered-hand/Evade

Guild Application Form:
    https://goo.gl/forms/uhNGTZhxWvTOyJtT2

Contact Us:
    If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
    Entyse: RivaL#1620
    Ellidor: Ellidor#1558
    Val: Ellidor#1172
    Junified: Junified#1545
    Up
    Ranged
    Update - We are now 10/10 H and 1/10 M.
    Still looking for some ranged DPS. Please contact me or Nystrada in game.
    Thank you
    i can't believe this guild is still going strong so many years later. I am one of the original founders of this guild. true!

count me in coach

If you are looking for a ranged or melee dps for mythic raiding I would like to put my name in the hat. My disc is Plantains#9996