EU website forum link incorrectly redirecting

I’m posting this here because there is no section for website bug reports on the EU, and apparently Support can’t help over there.

I play WoW on the EU servers, use the EU Armories and the EU Forums.

Following the announcement of the new expansion, obviously there were some updates to both US and EU websites and, it appears, the EU site in some places was a straight copy/paste - so for example, if I’m on the Armories on the EU, there is a menu bar at the top with links to various locations, including the forums - which should (and usually) takes me to the EU forums. However, now it brings me to the US forums.

As no-one over on the EU can help (they’ve transferred the request to correct the link to just general discussion, from the support section), I’m hoping someone here can pass the message along. Cheers :slight_smile:

This has now been fixed. Thank you for your speedy response.

This has reoccurred. Might be worth investigating the actual process of updating Armories web pages, if the same mistake keeps happening?

This still hasn’t been fixed. Anyone trying to get to the EU forums from the EU Armories get redirected to the US forums instead.

If you’re planning on combining the forums, that’s great … but you need to actually combine them at the same time as updating the redirect, not weeks after …

1 Like

Just my weekly reminder that the EU Armories STILL redirect to US forums rather than EU forums. Any chance of a fix?

1 Like

It’s finally been fixed … thank you. I look forward to the next time :wink: