EU Forums are apparently melting down

Attila the hun was a great guy :heart:

8 Likes

Hey, at least we bond over Eurovision and a common dislike of Americans. But yeah, we can’t stand each other, that’s why this is a terrible idea.

8 Likes

Excuse me they were talking about Augustus Caesar.

3 Likes

It’s not the same thing at all. Europe isn’t one country.

7 Likes

Aw… I thought it was Augustus caesar

Have you guy’s considered changing that? I mean, wasn’t that the point of the EU Nation in the first place?

(Jk don’t.)

5 Likes

Constantine the great was better and more handsome, BUT to each their own

2 Likes

Good thing they all basically know English as a second language then. Can you imagine if they expected us in America to learn a second language to play? xD

8 Likes

You’re saying Europeans don’t want to interact with people that dont speak their language? B-but that’s not very nice!

5 Likes

Yeah, and unfortunately it’ll be as bad as a dead server if you’re playing on a server where 90% of the playerbase speaks a language you don’t understand.

They really don’t even need to do anything beyond designate servers as a language and just give it the label so people just naturally all go to the server they speak the language of.

At that point anybody on a server of a language they don’t understand did that to themselves willingly.

6 Likes

In theory, yes. In reality, it’s basically heavy accents with some English in it.

(Have you heard Deepshades talking? I’m worse… because he’s actually fluent, I’m not so much)

5 Likes

True. But, from the communication and hush on other topics like RPPVP we might be witnessing a server budget handed down from much higher up. Perhaps they are waiting to see if it will be profitable. Cause servers are NOT cheap yo. . Anyway. . maybe that is the issue and why we are seeing no communication on RPPVP servers and now the language?

Perhaps if it breaks out like WE ALL know it will then more will be added?

This is just what iffing here. . just thinking out loud.

2 Likes

Do you ? I doubt you know another language thank english. I speak english, french, german, italian and spanish… but it’s not that that makes this decision stupid. It’s the fact that it will kill the community experience. It will be some kind of Pserver experience.

With a 13€ sub for each player, I bet running a server for a 15 years old game is cheap. We’re not in 2005 anymore, prices have been divided by 20 for the same performances.

9 Likes

Thats not worst!! That is AMAZING!!!

A lot of Americans ADORE accents!!

Mi postulas esperantan lingvan servilon!

1 Like

Let’s be real the angst here is “are we getting 3 servers at launch?”

If there’s anything north of 10 servers than the community will be able to organically sort their own problems out with, or without, Blizzard’s input.

Two entire problems could be solved if Blizz would just release the server list.

1 Like

你所有的基地都屬於我們

7 Likes

Man US servers could use more brit’s to be honest.

While this is VERY true, if you haven’t been keeping up with the news sadly blizzard is now much more aggressive on cuttbacks on anything and everything.

3 Likes

I think it’s more the opposite. On an NA server you can expect most, if not everybody to speak English unless you happen to get on the odd server that’s taken over by Brazilians, which players often did complain about.

3 Likes

This is why everyone should speak 'merican.

9 Likes

Wait what? You mean 3 types, which is a whole other topic. They arnt talking about 3 servers period. . Noo. . right? Right?

1 Like