Ethereal Transmogrifier

Anyone else pick up this nice toy?

Thank God they put something useful on the Trading Post.

No more Yak chasing!

2 Likes

ive had the yak since like 2015 so its useless to me

10 Likes

To be fair. You can use the thingy in places you can’t mount, in case you have an emergency wardrobe malfunction.

17 Likes

i bought it, yes. the longboy doesnt have a mogger… shame.

I’m still anxiously waiting the day blizzard incorporates a mount with a barber. Please?

7 Likes

Yak is cheap to buy anyway, but I will continue using my Yak.

1 Like

Love this toy. The yak has been my bff for many years, but I prefer plopping this guy down.

1 Like

As an owner of the Yak, this toy is a Godsend.

Especially in Abberus, because there is like no where to mount to transmog your gear! I would sneak away and zone out during trash, transmog outside, and run back in.

As much as I loved getting upgrades, I hated when my chest piece was a robe or my hat wasn’t my top hat… and I never have those portable attire thingies when I need them. Now I will never need them again!

1 Like

Very happy they finally added something different.

It’s a nice addition for when you can’t use the yak. But as a heads up too, BFA engineering can make a portable tmog that stands for 2minutes so there’s that option too

Just buy the yak man, doubles as a repair mount.

Also the toy is amazing for anywhere you cannon mount.

1 Like

For someone who used to change transmog for almost every boss, a reusable toy ends up winning out on adding more costs. Convenience and gold saved.

I just wish I had it a few years ago.

1 Like

I was thinkin about getting it but dont want to farm the points for it, the only time it would be useful is level 1-10 (before you can mount) and the time period is so short anyways it doesn’t even matter.

yes first thing i bought best thing ever

My alt is an engineer so i could already make the portable ones :man_shrugging:t5: its a TP save for me but everyone else enjoy

I prefer my yak, since it doesn’t have a cool down.

120,000 gold and the link show’s location where to get it.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

i hear yea, they sell pretty well on the AH. I just make my own lol

… I should have thought of this last night when the hunter kept whispering me, screaming about how I didn’t need the boots and wasn’t even wearing them yet. :expressionless:

2 Likes

It’s a really cool toy and I wouldn’t mind having it but it would break my rule :stuck_out_tongue: I save tender for (in order):

• Mounts
  • Hood/cloak
  • Pets

I only break that rule for really cool things like, that recent staff that was from An’she. I about had a heart attack because usually Blizzard forgets him and tauren exist. Anyways, between my yak and the engineering thingies I can’t justify spending tender on it.