Eternal traveler transmog quest frustration

I would really love to know why the drop rate is so low. Do they want this quest to be so tedious and frustrating? I paid for a pre-order of the collector’s edition to get the bonuses not grind for hours on end to get the rewards I paid for. I just upgraded and started yesterday. I went to Blood Gate…got 1 right away then a few mobs later it dropped 6…2 hours later I was waiting for another one to drop. I was determined to at least get to 10 before I called it quits for the day and I finally did manage to get about 1 per hour. Today after reset I log in expecting to get my 6-7 right away. I got 3…and now still grinding hoping for another drop. I figured if I at least managed to get 10 per day I could get it in a reasonable 4 days. I didn’t pay extra for a quest so unenjoyable it makes me want to cancel my subscription. Seriously Blizz whose idea was it to put a bonus reward we paid extra for behind a quest that takes a ridiculous amount of time to complete? so far I have put about 7 hours into this and stuck at 13 …not even halfway there.