<Eternal Star> [A] Kaldorei RP - recruiting!

The armored Priestess felt the thick fur of her cloak leave her hand, the tension of her muscles easing as the weight is lifted from her arm by one of her retainers. Sweat trailed down the side of her exposed scalp under the beating sun of Stormwind. The Cathedral square was a furnace of baked marble, cobblestone and body heat, Aliya standing upright and defiant to the hot and humid air. The incessant ringing in her ears slowly grew, as her eyes scanned the silent scene in front of her. Well, it was not so silent, not at all, she merely tuned out the obscene roar of rabble that surround her and her company. A few armored men lead the rabble, moisture speckling the Kaldorei’s face due to the proximity of the shouting man. She wasn’t listening, she didn’t care, she was far too tired too. Physically, mentally, emotionally, every day in this accursed city brought her ever closer to breaking. Every day it was the same, wake up under the banner of the Imperialistic Golden Lion, walk by Lion’s Rest, a place that used to be an embassy of her people –a time the Priestess was optimistic of their new allies- now rebuilt as a monument to an oppressive human supremacist, and be consistently verbally and physically harassed by the local populace for her preachments of Elune. She wondered why she bothered with this place, trying to maintain the cultural identity of her people was hard fought in a culture that saw fit to homogenize all cultures to be like them.

There was a vacuum in the Kaldorei’s ears as the noise of the rabble came to the forefront of her mind, the hateful bark of a man heightened her senses.

“Knifed eared B***h!” The human roared as he came flying fist forward.

Aliya was no stranger to this, and easily grappled the man by the wrist, pulling him back and tripping him over her foot, throwing him to the ground, utilizing his forward momentum. She heard the sound of steel being drawn, as another armored man with the same colors rushed her with a short sword. She stopped the downward momentum of his swing by throwing her forearms up into his wrist, her adjacent hand drawing an arrow from the quiver at her hip, and thrusting it through his chainmail and through his armpit. The human let out a sickening wheeze as the arrow punctured his lung, and he went tumbling down to the ground just after the Priestess had wrestled his sword away. The sound of armored boots on stone approached, as the first attacker found his way to his feet, griping the hilt of his ax and rushed for Aliya. A quick sidestep and parry directed his attack far to the side, and let her blade meet the attacker’s neck. A sickening death rattle is heard like a wet suction cup on a flat surface, as the Priestess made a pez dispenser out of the man.

A grey haired man in blue overalls quickly rushed to the side of the severed necked human, closing his hands around the neck in an attempt to slow the blood loss.

“By the Light… W-we need a healer over here! – W-what… What is wrong with you?”

“With me?” Aliya barked in response, throwing the sword down to the ground with a clatter. “Rabbits should not pick fights with Lions, human… You humans are so vain in your reasoning. The Kaldorei have witnessed twice the sundering of the world. We are the product of hard lessons learned from loss and failure. Where are the scars of your wisdom? I will not abide by the crying of children who see fit to dictate what I am or am not worthy of.”

Aliya turns sharply, the crowd fearfully parting as the Kaldorei marches forth, flanked by her armed retainers.

“Now, hold your tongue and watch, peasant, as the Kaldorei ambition comes to pass, without apology.”

((Hello everyone! Aliya here!

Eternal Star is now recruiting! As you can tell from the above passage, Aliya is pretty old school. However, you do not have to be! All you have to be is someone who appreciates Kaldorei lore and tradition. Eternal Star is a family of mostly-Kaldorei activists passionate about the preservation of Kaldorei Culture and tradition, as well as keeping their cultural identity in tact within the Alliance! We accept all races and classes, but have a preference for Night Elves for obvious reasons. We do accept Death Knights, Demon Hunters and Void Elves, but only for OOC memberships.

OOCly, we strive for a friendly and safe space for all. A no nonsense policy for drama and bullying, and promote a wholesome environment for new and/or shy/anxious RPers. Eternal Star is a casual guild, and often has spikes of activity or inactivity as people juggle around their daily lives. With that being said, we have been a consistently active guild for several years, and fairly well known in the Kaldorei community, with ties to the Kaldorei Imitative and the Celestial Accord.

We have a discord and voice chat, as well as a website where we do require a short application: EternalStarMG.shivtr (dot) com

I check it as often as I can, so feel free to apply and I will contact you in-game as soon as I can. If you rather be recruited in-game ICly, feel free to whisper me or any of our members. We will be happy to RP with you regardless of your interest in joining!

Thank you all for reading, and happy role playing! <3 ))

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a guild like this to begin my fledgling Kaldorei RP. I’ll check your website and try to send a whisper next time you on.