Eternal Ones, Pantheon of Death, ` New Interview`

Just when I think the lore cannot get any more stupid they do it again. Exceeding my expectations. Well done Blizzard.

2 Likes

Ion isn’t the Lore Developer. Danuser is.

Danuser says the Pantheon of Death is equal to the Pantheon of Law that is the Titan Keepers(which for some reason lack personal Planes of Existence aside from Odyn, Alexstrasza, Ysera, the Blue Aspects, Nozdormu, Deathwing and Helya) so that is what they are!

2 Likes

Story Team is under Game Team.

Not saying that couldn’t be interesting. It’s just that they keep specifically teasing pantheons in interviews, as if they think that’s our main focus of excitement.

1 Like

I have been postulating that the Winter Queen’s sister is Azeroth. Most people say Elune or Freya, and that would be the smart money. But I have been mentioning Azeroth to keep her in the running, even if very few posters (if any) agree. This is a bit more evidence.

Again, I don’t say that Azeroth is for sure the Winter Queen’s sister, but I think she is in the running with Freya and Elune, and been saying it for months.

Though the interview is not exactly new, I never saw it. I am surprised no one mentioned it before. Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

I’m confused.

1 Like

so far, the Winter Queen is unique from the Covenant leaders. Given that she has to make decisions that are purely to stave off the rot of the drought. Her emotions are only properly displayed in the Art cinematic. But her decisions are not malefic or selfish like the Venthyr. Or blindly following an arbitrary path like the Kyrian.

The Winter Queen is in this unique situation that death isn’t such a force like it is in the other realms. It hardly feels prepared for the conflict that it came into.

1 Like