Estelle Gendry Not In Ogrimmar

I have completed the intro quest and achievement for Battle for Azeroth and Estelle Gendry is not showing up in Ogrimmar. I have even done the Battle for Lordaeron scenario offered by Archivist Sylvia. How do I make Estelle appear in Ogrimmar?

Talk to the dragon in Tirisfal Glade, who will send you back to pre-BfA timeline. She is located at the speech bubble on your map. You will find Estelle still in the Undercity there.

Are you looking on top of the gate that leads to Durotar?

Yes, I’m looking on top of the gate. I know she is in Undercity. But she is not showing up in Orgrimmar. She SHOULD be in Orgrimmar. This makes me wonder if I could be missing something else in the future. This is either a bug or there has to be a solution. I have done everything I can to try and get her to be in Ogrimmar.

I think she’s in Orgrimmar only if Undercity is inaccessible because of the post-BfA phase. If you asked Zidormi to restore Undercity, I believe she isn’t a refugee in Org any more.

But I haven’t checked that out personally, so take that with a couple pounds of salt.

That was one of my thoughts. I made sure I was in the current timeline (Undercity was destroyed) and hearthed back to Orgrimmar, still no luck.