Establishing New Outposts

Hello,
Today I attempted to complete this quest and only received credit for capturing 1 of the 4 outposts. I normally would just say I will try again later but with the server pop being low and the horde pop even lower it a surprise the towers had even been captured by the horde to begin with. I capped Eastwall with no issues but when I attempted to then cap the other 3 they switched over from horde controlled to alliance controlled but did not trigger the completion flag. I fulfilled all requirements that were needed for the completion to trigger, I was flagged PVP, I was in the tower that was controlled by the opposite faction, I waited until the tower changed over to being controlled by my faction, there was a zone announcement that the tower had been captured by the alliance, and I was solo. I attempted to put in a ticket to just have them complete my quest since I did all the work but only got credit for 1/4 of it and they advised to to report a bug. I doubt there is a bug really but something that just didn’t work right account specifically. I just want get the credit what I did so I can finally get this quest out of my quest log.

7 Likes

Bump…still bugged april 2022

May 2022. Still bugged.

July 2022, Still bugged SOM

october 2022 still bugged in SoM

Still bugged 2023

March 2023 Still bugged.

Still bugged. June 2023

I think I figured it out… It seems you have to follow the commander and soldiers that spawn when you get the Eastwall tower capture. When I initially did the quest I ran off the back end of the tower and didn’t notice them. The quest seems to progress properly if you just follow them to the next tower.

Still bugged July 2023.

Still bugged in August 2023.

Followed Louvel’s advice immediately after this morning’s server restart (all towers were unclaimed) and it still did not work. Impossible to get credit for Northpass and Plaguewood.

Really irritating. Please fix this.

October 2023, still bugged

April 2024 bugged. Northpass and plague wood.

1 Like