[EST][Mostly A but a little H]Two returning players looking for a guild to call home

I’ll try to make this concise as possible. I just typed up a huge post and it was a jumbled mess so let’s make this short and sweet. Please check below to see if we fit into your time slots/role requirements/personalities.

We play 5-11pm EST usually. This will vary drastically on weekends but this is pretty standard during the working week.

We nearly always play together. That’s one big thing. I’m not saying we HAVE to raid together, but he likely will never raid without me and I would prefer to raid with him though I will raid without him if I have to.

The characters will be fresh characters. We will likely play from 20 to 120 while leveling and such, however if I can tell the group is invested in all of these things below or we truly feel wanted/needed I would be willing to boost us both and get us into the action much faster.

I want to play a rogue. I can play other things. I can play nearly anything, but I’ve had my heart set on a Rogue for a while and would like to give that a try as long as you have a spot for that in your group.

He seems to enjoy Warlock, Druid and Rogue. From what I can tell he likes to play Warlock for big damage bursts, Rogue for the stealth and Druid for both healing and DPS. He will always play something that people need. He’s happy with almost anything.

We want a family. I know most of you likely already have your wow families, but we want to be able to be included in something that is special. We want to raid and PvP but we like to connect with people. Ever seen those sappy Reddit stories with guild mates that passed on and such? I want to be able to be a part of a group where I feel like I matter and I make others feel like they matter.

We like voice chat. I am content with typing during my off hours, but voice chat is near and dear to me. It makes me feel more connected with the people I’m playing with. This is likely a deal breaker for me. If your guild does not have a form of voice chat, I’ll likely not join.

I think this pretty much sums up everything. I’m sure I’ve left something out and I’m open to answering any questions you may feel the need to ask. We don’t care the server. The faction we are leaning to is Alliance, however Horde is not out of the question.

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider!

Heya, I’d love to chat with you and get more of a feel of what kind of guild you are looking for as far as what content you want to do. Our guild has both a heroic and a mythic raid team and we are incredibly social. I’ve focused a lot on creating a group of people who like to be together and have met many of my guildmates in real life. We have a Mythic team that raids Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern and a Heroic-only team that raids Tues/Wed 9-11 PM Eastern. I’m always looking for folks who are going to fit in with the personality of the guild, and it looks like you might be people who fit in. Toss me a message on Bnet Ama#11132 to chat :slight_smile: We are Horde, but hopefully you can overlook that :slight_smile:

Hey there come check out my semi-casual guild on H thrall. Keepers of the Dark, I think we’re what you’re looking for. We’re close group, and we’re looking for more ppl to play the game with. We raid Wednesday and Sunday 9pm EST - 1130. We run weekly M+, we also run old content for Tmog and mounts. We’re always down to help out, or do things. We understand RL takes priority :slight_smile: Guild is usually most active during those times. And it varies on the weekend as well :slight_smile:

We dont care what you want to play, we will always make room for guildies :slight_smile: so play what makes you happy

My btag is whitewolf030#1626, I hope to here from you. We have discord. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! love the attitude of your post, think we might be a good fit, check our macro out:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

1/8 M Palace and doing smooth progress into mythic. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.
Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

We run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We are also now part of Classic WoW! We are located in Whitemane, a high pop pvp server, It’s an extension of the guild and is something we’re passionate about mantaining, everybody is welcome to join regardless of if you’re part of our retail guild or not, PvE Events take place at Tuesday / Thursday 10 PM Eastern onwards and PvP Events take place Friday at 11.00 pm onwards, contact me at Serathil#1871 for more info.

Hey! I’d love to talk to you about my aptly named family, Hubris :). Hope to chat, take care!