Essences.... please... account wide

such a great day. 3 cheers for blizzard.

2 Likes

great job everyone, this was the best battleground i’ve participated in!

4 Likes

Time to actually consider playing alts!

You ok bro?

1 Like

Which tokens are you referring to?

1 Like

Thanks for account wide essences!

3 Likes

you’re lucky that I can’t post images…

but mega facepalm to this.
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

:smiley: i did it!

I saw. As much as im not for the change. Enjoy your alts friend.

1 Like

Well:

• You level a character
  • You level a neck piece (AP Grind)
  • You add essences to the Neck piece which gives you extra abilities
  • You level those essences so you get more powerful.

Leveling a character or his gear should not be account wide.
You may call ignorant or troll or whatever… the logic is there.

Wait a minute, there’s people defending that essences are not account bound and happy that you have to grind those boring zones and reps all over again? unbelievable

1 Like

Well.

• You level a character
  • You level a neck piece (AP Grind)
  • You add essences to the Neck piece which gives you extra abilities
  • You realize that to get to where your main is you have to grind the next few weeks to get to the same level when before we never had essences.
  • You realize that people have started excluding alts based on neck level and essence level from group content because green/blue is bad.

Leveling a character and their gear should not be this timegated this far into the expansion especially when things like rep tabards and tokens existed in others. From what you’re saying there shouldn’t be the original essence shortcuts, AP catch up mechanic, or story skips for alts.

3 Likes

Here is what i am saying:

• Yes, there should be catch up mechanics for Alts.
  • No, there should not be hand out for Alts.

My 2 cents.

2 Likes

I’m happier with a currency system to pick which essences I want then the rng of the legendary tokens

Makes sense, Maut isn’t patchwork. You have to hold back in phase 2 if you do good damage, or you die.

This is pretty late, but… how about them account wide essences?

I’ve been playing this game for 15 years. I have 10 different characters on 4 different realms on both alliance and horde, how do you know i haven’t done raids on them before? You have such little forethought that it didn’t even occur to you. I’m not a mythic raider, nor do I care to be. Heroic is fine with me and the time that I have to play.
Funny that you start talking SH*t on a character with 70 achievement points and start going off on me for for not having achievements you deem worthy.

-1/10 for trying to troll and failing.

eh, its dope imo.
Nyalotha coins really help with alt game. legit you can see 10 k dps difference from all rank 1 to all rank 3 essences

So how does it feel now that blizzard did what most people thought was the logical thing to do?

You argued such shallow points for purposely gimped systems designed to keep you playing instead of having fun.

I’m having a blast getting my alts ready for Shadowlands.

Hope getting you’ve been managing to have fun with the account wide essences.

1 Like