ESPRIT G6 [6/11M] [Thaurissan, Frostmourne..] is recruiting for 9.2.5 and BEYOND!

What I can give you

Mythic raiding content
Providing flasks, feasts and vantus runes.
Good vibes, No drama
Loot management

I can also draw attention to certain mechanics and/or the order in which they happen as a reminder for all of you because I know that no one intentionally screws up or misses mechanics on progression. Sometimes people simply forget or their attention is drawn to other things in the fight. It’s only human.

Esprit’s main group is currently on Mythic Jailer and their Raid Leader and raiders always help out other groups for CE. If you join the Esprit family, rest assured that you will be well taken care of.

G6 Currently 6/11M and 11/11H!

G6 Currently on Halondrous prog!

Raid times/days are:

Wednesday - 8-11pm ST

Thursday - 8-11pm ST

Sunday 8-11pmST

If you only can make 2 nights, don’t fret. We can work something out!

Recruitment

Looking for but not limited to, a Paladin. [Any spec]

Any player for ANY ROLE willing to commit and has the drive for mythic raiding is more than welcome to apply.

Discord: Madreadious#8576

Bnet: AndrewDewitt#6295

About You/Raid Etiquette

1. Attendance is very important to this raid. Make it a point to personally PM me if you are unable to attend the raid. Consistently missing raids or not informing me of your absence is not acceptable.
  2. Research Raid Fights (At least understand what the mythic changes are and have all necessary addons, weakauras prior to raid.
  3. You are expected to be in Discord.
  4. Personal responsibility. Know why you died. Mechanics first. Improve your dps/hps later - don’t die with HealthStones/HealthPots up.
  5. With a stable roster of 25, expect to be swapped at the RL’s discretion.
  6. Clear comms during pulls.
  7. No toxicity in this raid. We’re here to get CE but more importantly, to have fun. I want to enjoy playing the game with each and everyone of you. If you say or do things that are deemed toxic after ample warnings, I will remove you from the raid.
  8. LISTEN to briefings.
  9. If you have any grievances or want to share an alternative strat, you can always contact me through discord, whatsapp, or whisper.
  10. RAID ENDS AT 11PM ST. If we are doing Heroic at 10.30pm, I expect all of you to stay and help till 11pm.

Remember, our achievement is only counted when every single person in the roster gets CE.

About us

G6 achieved CE in Sanctum and have the same goal to progress together again into CE this tier! We are a determined and banter filled group of players with the same goal in mind but also here to have fun!

Esprit is a very big guild. Expect a lot of activities outside of the raid! M+ push, among us Fridays, and more!

However, if you are like me and love raiding, there are multiple raiding groups available for you. Have a friendly chat to any of the RL’s from the respective groups.

About me [Madreadious]

No good group was built in a day, not even G1 [Main Esprit raid group] - I know because I was there defending Azeroth against the Legion. Bdawg [Esprit GM] took a chance on me when I first started out and I am who I am today because of that.

It takes good leadership and TEAM commitment to build a good group. Our Sylvannas run has shown that we have what it takes to commit and improve. I am 100% confident we have what it takes to achieve CE again so long as everyone stays committed and is dedicated to continuously improving. #Teamwork makes the dreamwork.

I have multiple CEs in Legion, 1 in Sanctum. Took a break from WoW in BFA and returned for Shadowlands.

If this sounds like a group you would like to prog with this tier and beyond, feel free to add me for a chat on….

Discord: Madreadious#8576

Bnet: AndrewDewitt#6295

Housekeeping

Addons

Method Raiding Tools

Weakaura

Bigwigs/DBM

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Management

Madreadious [G6 RL] ttv/madreadious

-Mats/gold donations welcome.

-BoE tax 20% if you sell.

-No tax if you equip.

Baaaaaamp bump

Bumping into you today

bumping to the moon, trying to get to you. dont wanna sit alone bumping to the moon

Bumping to the sun then

Bumping to mars

Bump while taking a dump

ew gross. but bumping anyway

Bump 123123123

bumping bumping bumping

Bumping bumping

I like to bump it bump it