Esports Welcomes the World of Warcraft Cataclysm Classic

Esports Welcomes the World of Warcraft Cataclysm Classic

With the release of Cataclysm Classic, it is time for more WoW Esports events!

View Full Article

2 Likes

That’s nice, dear.

Has anyone seen my cane?

23 Likes

Blizz… just stop with the e-sports in WoW and just design the game like a MMO.

59 Likes

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

2 Likes

Esports are incredibly fake and artificial when all the money is being forcefully injected by the parent company

23 Likes

Bingo! Esports were a large part of what ruined this game especially PvP. Arena did irreversible damage to PvP and at no point should PvP be balanced around it. We want MMO PvP and balance/content around large scale battles.

25 Likes

I don’t like this at all. What’s stopping them from officially endorsing the Race to World First in retail then? Content should be designed for everyone.

6 Likes

Here comes Abomb with the worst pvp takes possible. Absolute clown.

13 Likes

how about fix the bugs first

5 Likes

You guys are the most tone-deaf company on the planet.

21 Likes

Thanks for giving me another reason to not play Cataclysm Classic! Quit :clap: pushing :clap: esports :clap:

13 Likes

Man. And make permanent wrath classic server options while we are at it.

3 Likes

People like you ruined this game

5 Likes

Not a fan. Classic was supposed to be for the players, the people who will realistically be involved in this already have retail.

3 Likes

Esports may “welcome” our games but we do not welcome it. Normal players hate esports and they are perhaps the worst thing to come to gaming. Threads like this make me wish we had a down vote button. But you clowns don’t allow it because you want to pretend whatever crap you post has a positive reception even though there would have been 5-10x more down votes.

15 Likes

I didn’t make Esports, step away from MMO design, homogenize Classes or destroy Azeroth. The blame is wholely on Blizz for making incorrect decisions.

1 Like

PvP Cata enchants don’t work. They do nothing. The Bloodthirsty Set bonuses don’t work. Literally zero,zip nada.

But hey lets have a tournament that no one asked for.

1 Like

So only two guilds are allowed to compete? What’s the point in this then? At least the other world first races, any guild could decide to try to win… Big FAIL Blizzard.

2 Likes

Ive been in every blizzcon tournament since TBC S2 when they first offered it in like 2007.

Players at the high ratings, so not you, have been asking for a tournament for a year. The last one was wotlk s6 and they did no others. Normally its done multiple seasons.

Now they finally do another and you, a self proclaimed pvper, says nobody wants it.

Btw to anyone reading this he has me on ignore because he cant handle an ounce of criticism. Abomb is the worst “pvper” ive ever seen which is great to go along with every terrible take he plagues the forums with.

Edit - I take it back, Wafectus is the worst pvper :joy: Abom is just the most delusional & vocal one.

7 Likes

Just give up this nonsense and focus on fixing bugs, wow will never be an Esport.

6 Likes