ESO HIgh Isle makes me want to play again

Before i got a Pc built in 2015, 7 years ago, I had bought an Xbox One and the first game i bought was Elder Scrolls Online, wayyy before any of all these chapters and DLCs was a thing, i enjoyed it then and supposedly that’s when it was at its worst. Now i keep hearing good things about ESO especially the past few years compared to its launch. I see High Isle, and it makes me want to play ESO again. But this time i would play on PC. Has anyone else had the itch to play since High Isle released a few days ago? Or if you’ve already been playing how are you liking the latest chapter

1 Like

I’m tempted to try it again.

Can’t really sink my teeth into any one game these days.

It’s a really good game. I started playing when it first came out on pc, thought it just okay. Stopped playing for a few years; really got into it when the Summerset Isles expansion came out. I was mostly leveling, crafting and Archeology, loads of fun, only stopped when shadowlands came out. Don’t plan on playing the new expansion for a while, just too much content, which is a good thing!

I just uninstalled ESO this past month. I was playing it, not the new DLC, and enjoying it but at some point I tend to not find it enjoyable anymore. I tend to play ESO for about a month before I just don’t enjoy it anymore and go looking for other MMO’s. I never could figure out what it is that makes me stop enjoying the game.

But if you have the desire to play ESO I say do it. I don’t think it’s done anything the other MMO’s haven’t done but I also don’t think it hasn’t crapped on the original designs that made it popular either.

Right now there are no good MMO’s because they all keep crapping on the designs that made them popular. They could be evolving with the player base but I think all that does is make the game worse and not better. Just personal opinion that’s all.

Play whichever game you find fun and forget what others say about that game. It ultimately comes down to if you are enjoying yourself or not.

P.S. I was enjoying Lost Ark even though players kept talking crap about it. I did stop playing when the bots outnumbered the players and queue times were in 15k+ and over an hour wait time just to get in to the game.

Tried but never really got into ESO.
But I adore Skyrim. :person_shrugging: