ESO+ Free Week atm

FYI, if you have ESO they are doing a free ESO plus week this week. So double house limits, free costume dying etc.

Oh interesting. I thought the game was awful at launch but I keep hearing it did a 180 and is really good now. With WoW in limbo until Shadowlands and the ESO F2P restrictions lifted, I’m tempted to give it another chance.

May as well if you already own it with WoW being in limbo for a bit. You’d have access to any expansion you wanted to mess with except the most recent. :slight_smile:

Edit: a Fellow on reddit happend to put out a flow chart today of all the expacs and their story order. You can do things in any order but there are some recurring npcs that mean a bit more when you meet them again later.
https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/jb09k5/ever_wondered_whats_the_right_order_of_all_the/

1 Like

Couldn’t get into it the last time they did a free weekend.

Floaty combat, weird graphics, and it seems the whole game is based around weaving animation cancels.

Not my cup of tea

ESO is the one game where I’m always rooting for it but whenever I go to actually play it I’m like “Ehhh I don’t know” My mount is almost finally completed after who knows? Lol.

This is great. Thank you for posting this!

I recently started playing ESO again and have been following a couple different guides to guide me in playing the game in order since I love story and lore in games. This will be a huge help on top of the others I have been using.

ESO is a good game. Nice to play for a change of pace from WoW.