ESO and WoW merger on the horizon?

crazy times we live in

Bobby?

Erm…there are orcs in ESO. They are called the Orsimer, which basically means orcs.

Could Microsoft maybe go get Wildstar too? Where’s the thread for us to tell Microsoft exactly what we need?

Orcs in ESO look more badass than ones in wow

1 Like

damn its like when michaelsoft bought blizzard every1 decided 2 type the dumbest ideas they could think of on the forums

Incidentally a big amount of Hasbro’s shares are owned by Vanguard which owns a large amount of Games Workshop’s Shares as well so the two Companies have a small connection that could lead to something like Star Wars Visions where Sony’s Aniplex creates Anime of Warhammer

Bonus points if the Warhammer Anime Episodes were Crossovers with Aniplex’s own shows(Sword Art Online, A Certain Magical/Scientific Index/Railgun/Accelerator/Mental Out, Lyrical Nanoha, etc.).

Imagine Nanoha and Fate from Lyrical Nanoha using Necron Magi-Tech(there is Pink, Purple and Golden Necron Magi Tech alongside the Green stuff you know) while Hayate Yagami gets her Book of Darkness swiped by the Dark Eldar(who inject nanites to put Hayate in endless Pain while doing the swiping) who while attempting to break it open turn their ship into Vine-covered piece of junk followed by unleashing a mass of Dragon Heads and Tails after successfully removing the Defense System granting the Book freedom to return to Hayate ruining their schemes!

Imagine Index(who I strongly suspect of being the original Mikoto Misaka who was a Level 0 who donated her DNA) from A Certain Magical Index being part of the Adeptus Mechanicus which promptly swipes the Esper creation machine for it’s own purposes! Imagine the Khornate Cultists deciding(thanks to Aleister Crowley) to ritualistically sacrifice the Misaka Sisters to summon a Daemon(actually Aiwass)!

Now imagine a Magical Girl Warhammer Anime where a Newbie Magical Girl is snatched up along with her family & friends by a Space-Faring Fleet of Space Cathedrals(with a Shopping Mall) who need her and other Magical Girls to fight off Aliens(actually Nurglings, Tyranids and Slaaneshi). The Slaaneshi for the most part would be Fiends of Slaanesh that have a habit of kissing their victims on the lips shoving their anteater mouths & tongues down their throats!

Now imagine Sword Art Warhammer where Asuna is an actual Undine Fairy who despite obtaining a mate in Kirito gets in trouble with her Mother for not causing Fairy Mischief due to using Warp Reality(using VR Tech swiped from the 40K verse & brought to Fantasy’s world after being corrupted by Chaos) and after the Warp-tainted VR is ruined(as Asuna’s mother had intended) by Nurgle-Growths from an adopted Imp Daemon of Chaos Undivided gets sent along with him to a Exterminatus’d Planet in the 40K with the way home blocked off so that they can properly mess around with it.

Yes the Exterminatus’d Planet would be the setting for the Gun Gale Plot and have VR while Nurgle’s corruption has infested the place with the accidental help of the same adopted Imp sibling who joined Asuna’s Fairy Family(and accidentally ruined the Chaos-tainted VR due to the Nurgle Corruption coming from her VR Pod that she thought was secure not knowing her new adopted mother tampered with the thing to let the disease out): Yuuki Konno.

Please add MLP mounts to WoW.

Not unless Microsoft buys Hasbro… Not likely.

Sony(which does much more than Gaming up to and including Anime and TV Shows) is more likely to buy Hasbro as it has done business with Hasbro!

We’re gonna need Microsoft to buy Hasbro.

Microsoft is not big on the Cartoon/Anime or Toy Business… Unlike Sony which dips it’s fingers into every pie it can get it’s hands on.

Microsoft’s not likely to buy Hasbro.

But I want it.

Maybe it’s just me because skyrim was my first ever elder scrolls game but I’m not a fan of the franchise. Even on release I just couldn’t get into how shallow all the stories and combat were.

There are some things that eso has that WoW should take inspiration from. Player housing, content not expiring, unlimited/instant mat storage.

ESO is like a grey trash item you vendor.

I’d rather merge Westfall with Teldrassil so all homeless can share one zone.