Error wow51900319: Random d/cs from WoW retail and classic -- no loss of internet

As the title states, I stay connected to my internet, discord, whatever, but disconnect randomly from WoW. Different areas, addons on both. Not quite sure what can be the issue. Would appreciate any and all suggestions.

Getting error code wow51900319

Connection troubleshooting requires a WinMTR. Please make sure to add one so people can help you.

me to, everything else is completely fine but once I want to play wow its literally impossible, I don’t know how to set up a ticket because they want 1,000 files for things I don’t know how to get its very frustrating

The technical support tickets require two files. The instructions for collecting those files are included on the links in the description of the ticket interface.

Save both files (DxDiag and MSInfo) in txt format and attach them to the ticket.

@OP

We will still need the WinMTR and/or DxDiag from you to provide assistance. Or you can open a ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1094/ticket