Error Code: WOW51900309

Please help. i cant get past the Server select screen. I get this error Error Code: WOW51900309, and I am unable to get to Character Select.

I also have this issue. Their refusal to answer you doesn’t give me hope that they’ll answer mine as well.

I’m having the same issue

Which version of the game? Beta, retail, classic? Hard to tell with a posting character from retail that has not been squished yet.

Unfortunately this forum remains even though the majority of the technical support team was disbanded, as a player discussion forum for crashes and install issues, connections are notoriously difficult for other players to sort out.

I’m not seeing any service alerts either. Sorry.

This is happening with the WoW Forever Beta. It appears the update is not being pushed for some people no matter how many times you restart Bnet.

Ok, narrows it down. Are you picking a RP ruleset? For some reason it is showing in my list along with Hardcore, but neither are open yet to my knowledge. Only Normal and PvP.

In Development > WoW: Forever Beta Discussion and WoW: Forever > World of Warcraft: Forever General Discussion are referrals for those particular game play servers.

I found the fix:

Open Task Manager, go to Background Processes, and look for Wow.exe or WowB.exe running. End that task, and then the update will be pushed and it works again.

didnt help, still disconnecting randomly with the same error

fully up to date and no extra wow.exes running

happened 3 times this morning within 12 mins and now im stuck on “A character with that name already exists” again

blizzard please fix this is litraly unplayable

This is in Beta? Beta issues have a dedicated bug report forum. A current thread exists there. Tech support if for player discussion on retail, crashes and install issues.

I’m not aware if a subscribe is needed to post there, unfortunately feedback will be missed if not in the correct location. Try logging through the forums a few times, pick a different browser.

would be nice if we could actualy post there but we cant.

so ill continue posting where i can post

i bought the beta i hav 30+ days of game time

its the same forum relogging and changing browzer wont change the setting blizzard has on the thing, if they dont want feedback thats on them and the game will suffer and fail