Error Code 132 only during classic

Hey guys! Im getting ‘Error Code 132’. Fatal exception, application cannot run from memory.

The confusing part is that retail wow works just fine!

Here is what I’ve tried so far.
-full wow reinstalls
-scan/repair file in application
-updated video card driver
-defragmented HD
-ran a scan disk
-did a full UI reset in wow
even tried a full system format/restore

Nothing seems to work! And im certainly not going to buy a new computer for this. Blizzard, if you dont have a solution for me I’ll have to deactivate my account after more than 10 years.

Hi Shartt

Are you running any Overlays - Discord overlay would be one that may cause this.

Let’s take a look at the Error. Navigate to the main Classic Wow folder. Look for a folder called Errors. The crash reports should be inside. Open the most recent with notepad. Copy/Paste the entire wall of text on your thread here.

(If you can put that wall of text in code blocks would be great. To do that paste the report in a chat box. Then right click > “select all” - should highlight everything. Once highlighted click on the little </> symbol on the bar above the chat box.)

If you have issues pasting on the Forum here go ahead and paste it up on Pastebin.com then provide link. Provide the link code portion of the URL - example below.

(The green bold portion of the link: https://pastebin.com/**Qk28Ed1P**)

pastebin link right here for you

tgM1Yrg0

thank you

The crash is on the ATI graphics. Let’s try a couple of workarounds here:

On the Battlenet Launcher select Wow Classic. Then go to Options (below the big emblem). Go to Game Settings then select the box (check) beside Additional command line arguments. That will open a blank box - type this in box - include the hyphen.

-windowed

Click the Done button.

You might also try setting the Wow.exe to run in Compatibility mode for Windows 7. Navigate to the main Classic Wow folder. Look for the Wow.exe then right click on it. Select Properties at the bottom then select the Compatibility tab along top. Setting will be found on the next pane. Hit Apply to save the change.

The Windowed mode didnt work, nor did the windows 7 compatibility.

Oddly though, I went into my Radeon settings and turned off a few things and now it seems to work.

Do you recall what you turned off there. I would be interested in that - Thanks.

Hii,

I am having the same issue, I have done everything plus some extras any advice on how it was fixed for you would be helpful

Or any other helps.